Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

wow, dernière photos postée sur cet appartement, le 13 juillet!!! je pense que l'on peut supprimer le fil photos!!!!

wow, last pictures posted on this apartment on July 13 !!! I think we can remove the photo thread !!!!:cry:

Et encore, tu parles du dernier post car dans les faits la dernière photo a été postée le 12 juillet... Et pour les vidéos ce n'est pas mieux (dernière vidéo postée le 13 juillet et dernier post le 15) :confused:

• Upvote 1

Kami and new boyfriend went to bed. Kami was crawling all over him under the covers. She then turned her back to him as if to go to sleep. She then gets up and leaves him in bed and goes out to clean up the living room.

no one ever post pics of these girls anymore whats up. are they getting boring. because i was thinking of being stupid and start paying again just to see these two but if they boring i'm not going to waste my money. AGAIN

8 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

no one ever post pics of these girls anymore whats up. are they getting boring. because i was thinking of being stupid and start paying again just to see these two but if they boring i'm not going to waste my money. AGAIN

Let your conscience be your guide.   Frankly,  I wouldn't waste my money on them!