Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To be honest with you here, I believe that Kristy knows Kamila well enough to know that it won't last.  Kamila wears her feelings on her sleeve and the first time Yegor shows a side of himself she is puzzled over, it will go down hill from there.....just my .02

Wouldn't surprise if you are right.I wonder if Kami knows Yegor's last name.

Just now, beaver67 said:

and Harley- I do to- he is only looking out for himself, and not Kristy's interest

I'm trying not to talk bad about the tenants anymore,  but that dude is a grungy punk ass self-centered asshole.   The only problem I have with their whole situation is they are both the same kind of people......they both want to have sex with other people instead of being a couple.   We know through translations that Kristy has had many men and we also know that Yura has had several women.   You know the old saying.....opposites attract.   Well....they are not opposites so it's just a matter of time for them!

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Until tomorrow when she finds out he is screwing around on her like he like he always does, then she will be pissed and kick his skinny ass out to the curb, for gods sake the guy can't even afford to take her out to the movies, she always has to pay for everything. Now what kind of man is that ? All normal life I guess.... Kristy has been treated so bad by Yura the last four years that when a real man treats her well, she can't handle it nor does she understand it. Some women like to be abused by bad boys  Kristy is insecure in her sexuality and this plays right into this control freeks hands. This guy is a worthless as tits on a boar hog. 

Oh and Box I am suppose you like him because you finally get your wish to see some sex in the apartment, so now it is real life right ?  So far he makes her cry far more than happy. But again that is rel life and now this apartment is doing well, Box nothing has changed at all in this apartment. except Kristy has given into this freeloader because he can't even afford his own place, and still lives with mama and daddy and they have give him money to survive, yep that is a real man alright, O hell he is your kind a guy that expects the government (or Kristy) in this post to give everything to the people (or Yura), The peter pan syndrome, steal form the rich to take care of the poor, so the so called poor, (the manipulators of the system)  that live better than those who actually work and hold down a job. 

O am finally beginning to understand you now and how your mind works..We sure are different . I guess that is what makes the world go around.

BTW I don't hate anyone, I just think he is worthless and manipulative.

Yes. I like this development. But it not only the sex. ... It is the REAL LIFE idea in general. ... He is a part of her life, even if some here do not like this. ... The only question is whether we see this part of her REAL LIFE or not. 

BTW, I never said that you hate him. But to give him names is also not a way of showing respect. ... ::)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm trying not to talk bad about the tenants anymore,  but that dude is a grungy punk ass self-centered asshole.   The only problem I have with their whole situation is they are both the same kind of people......they both want to have sex with other people instead of being a couple.   We know through translations that Kristy has had many men and we also know that Yura has had several women.   You know the old saying.....opposites attract.   Well....they are not opposites so it's just a matter of time for them!

Do you have an RLC account now ... ? 

Thank God for Kitek or else we would not have the slightest idea as to what Kamila has been doing lately.I figured she was either with the guy from the party,the club manager or had gone back to Dima.Can't believe how fast she kicked the hometown party guy to the curb.From the way they behaved together at the party I thought she really cared about him.Fooled me.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do you have an RLC account now ... ? 

No Sir, but from the first picture I saw of him my mouth hit the floor.  He was dirty looking, looked like he hadn't washed his hair in a week, just not the guy I thought Kristy would have anything to do with.   I know that is not my call and it's all her decision, but it showed/told me allot about Kristy!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

No Sir, but from the first picture I saw of him my mouth hit the floor.  He was dirty looking, looked like he hadn't washed his hair in a week, just not the guy I thought Kristy would have anything to do with.   I know that is not my call and it's all her decision, but it showed/told me allot about Kristy!

Sorry. .. You do not know this guy at all. ... Even the people with access do not know a lot about him, because most of the past 6 month he was almost never in the apartment.

BTW, I think, It is always best to wait a little until you formed an opinion (and write it down). 

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

But if Yura screws her over again,it will be my decision to not have any sympathy for her.It's to the point where I think of the statement,"You can't fix stupid."

Mr.  Box who are you to dictate to us, what we do or do not know? I know far more than you can imagine about Kristy........ as you are one of the most outspoken and opinionated posters on the forum. Fore thought or hindsight Mr. Box ? better believe you will always tell us what you think. even before you take the time to think . LMAO

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

But if Yura screws her over again,it will be my decision to not have any sympathy for her.It's to the point where I think of the statement,"You can't fix stupid."

If you believe the translations there is a big probability for a fail of this relationship. ... But, REAL LIFE is not only about to do everything perfect. 

Just now, MrBox said:

If you believe the translations there is a big probability for a fail of this relationship. ... But, REAL LIFE is not only about to do everything perfect. 

But how many times does a person have to stick their hand into a fire and get burned until they learn not to do it?In my book if they never learn then they are stupid.It's like "Fool me once,shame on you.Fool me twice,shame on me."  

• Upvote 1