Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Um No Ridge I do not agree about the sex thing at all, I do think they masturbate they way they do, because it is how they have always done it though., and it is comfort thing for them. If you have ever watched Nelly masturbate you will notice she no problem exposing herself until she grabs her teddy bear and uses the paw then she goes back under the covers.

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I have a question for you. Do you always masturbate outside the covers? I know that when I'm doing it in my bed I'm usually covered even thought there's nobody to see me. My opinion is that these girls masturbate the same way they would if there was no camera.

When there is no one around, as in being alone, I would always rub one out uncovered.   Now that we know the masturbation habits of each other,  what are you doing later tonight LMAO......just a joke people, don't blow it out of proportion LMAO.

My wife, unlike the wife of Thes',  she masturbated uncovered 95% of the time unless there was someone home besides myself.   She knew how to get to me when she was in the mood to have some hot sex!    Different strokes for different folks.....no pun intended.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But if you have always had sex without a camera and without thousands of people watching you,don't you think it might be difficult to do it in front of a camera.

Yeah I won't dispute the fact that being watched is not a factor. But I think that nervousness is more a factor to why the sex is a little awkward than the fact that they actively want to hide.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yeah I won't dispute the fact that being watched is not a factor. But I think that nervousness is more a factor to why the sex is a little awkward than the fact that they actively want to hide.

In this situation they go hand in hand with one another don't you think?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When there is no one around, as in being alone, I would always rub one out uncovered.   Now that we know the masturbation habits of each other,  what are you doing later tonight LMAO......just a joke people, don't blow it out of proportion LMAO.

My wife, unlike the wife of Thes',  she masturbated uncovered 95% of the time unless there was someone home besides myself.   She knew how to get to me when she was in the mood to have some hot sex!    Different strokes for different folks.....no pun intended.

Then you would love yourself on RLC. :biggrin:

By the way there's something we never really talk about because, well, we really only care about the girls, but most of the girls masturbate whereas we almost never see the guys do it (with a few exceptions). I wonder if they really don't, if they're hiding or if we just don't see it because nobody watches when the guys are alone.