Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

11 minutes ago, albacore said:

Missionary ......  Cowgirl ...... and finish with Doggie .....

... all very normal ... REAL LIFE ... very nice ... 

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ROOKIE he lasted just about as long as WOODY DADDY LMAO ...

... that you would not like any guy there is no surprise for me ... ::) ... but he makes a pretty normal (but still very young minded) impression to me ... I like that this apartment is now more living ... it was long overdue

BTW, Kristy seems to be happy with him 

• Upvote 1

This guy doesn't seem so bad after all. They both seem happy and very affectionate with one another. Young and inexperienced, yes. A little bit quick in the sac, yes. But he gets points for long foreplay I'm sure the women in here can attest to that.

I put up a couple more in the pic section and I got the penetration shot!

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 7.32.38 PM.png

• Upvote 4

Until tomorrow when she finds out he is screwing around on her like he like he always does, then she will be pissed and kick his skinny ass out to the curb, for gods sake the guy can't even afford to take her out to the movies, she always has to pay for everything. Now what kind of man is that ? All normal life I guess.... Kristy has been treated so bad by Yura the last four years that when a real man treats her well, she can't handle it nor does she understand it. Some women like to be abused by bad boys  Kristy is insecure in her sexuality and this plays right into this control freeks hands. This guy is a worthless as tits on a boar hog. 

Oh and Box I am suppose you like him because you finally get your wish to see some sex in the apartment, so now it is real life right ?  So far he makes her cry far more than happy. But again that is rel life and now this apartment is doing well, Box nothing has changed at all in this apartment. except Kristy has given into this freeloader because he can't even afford his own place, and still lives with mama and daddy and they have give him money to survive, yep that is a real man alright, O hell he is your kind a guy that expects the government (or Kristy) in this post to give everything to the people (or Yura), The peter pan syndrome, steal form the rich to take care of the poor, so the so called poor, (the manipulators of the system)  that live better than those who actually work and hold down a job. 

O am finally beginning to understand you now and how your mind works..We sure are different . I guess that is what makes the world go around.

BTW I don't hate anyone, I just think he is worthless and manipulative.

44 minutes ago, albacore said:

To be honest with the way she was kissing him all over and stroking and crawling on him I am surprised he made it that far.  If I were there and she was doing all of that to me for that long I may not have made it as far as he did!

I just got on and of course didn't see the sex between her and him but if he is as fast as you all said he was,  he needs to take a page out of Ben Stillers movie (There's Something About Mary) and go in the bathroom and rub the first one out and then go to bed with her.   Such amateurs!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Until tomorrow when she finds out he is screwing around on her like he like he always does, then she will be pissed and kick his skinny ass out to the curb, for gods sake the guy can't even afford to take her out to the movies, she always has to pay for everything. Now what kind of man is that ? All normal life I guess.... Kristy has been treated so bad by Yura the last four years that when a real man treats her well, she can't handle it nor does she understand it. Some women like to be abused by bad boys  Kristy is insecure in her sexuality and this plays right into this control freeks hands. This guy is a worthless as tits on a boar hog. 

Oh and Box I am suppose you like him because you finally get your wish to see some sex in the apartment, so now it is real life right ?  So far he makes her cry far more than happy. But again that is rel life and now this apartment is doing well, Box nothing has changed at all in this apartment. except Kristy has given into this freeloader because he can't even afford his own place, and still lives with mama and daddy and they have give him money to survive, yep that is a real man alright, O hell he is your kind a guy that expects the government (or Kristy) in this post to give everything to the people (or Yura), The peter pan syndrome, steal form the rich to take care of the poor, so the so called poor, (the manipulators of the system)  that live better than those who actually work and hold down a job. 

O am finally beginning to understand you now and how your mind works..We sure are different . I guess that is what makes the world go around.

BTW I don't hate anyone, I just think he is worthless and manipulative.

This time I have to totally agree with Thes,  he is spot on with his assessment of that jackass!!

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Could it be that Kristy is becoming concerned that Kami is going to move in with Yegor,so she feels like she needs to put on a show for RLC management in order to keep the free apartment?

To be honest with you here, I believe that Kristy knows Kamila well enough to know that it won't last.  Kamila wears her feelings on her sleeve and the first time Yegor shows a side of himself she is puzzled over, it will go down hill from there.....just my .02

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This time I have to totally agree with Thes,  he is spot on with his assessment of that jackass!!

and Harley- I do to- he is only looking out for himself, and not Kristy's interest