Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

36 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Where do guys masturbate at? Do you do it alone, like your bathroom or bedroom, in front of the computer?

As long as I got room to move my wrist and elbows,,it could be anywhere,,,and usually there is a computer,tablet or smartphone nearby:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nwsajn3uXc1tbywgho3_500.gif

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Lyree said:

Where do guys masturbate at? Do you do it alone, like your bathroom or bedroom, in front of the computer?

I masturbate when Lyree makes comments on camcaps.... did I say that out loud  Hi Lyree, LOL!

Better conversations on here lately, thanks all!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Lyree said:

I would say pretty confidently that guys probably masturbate in all the same places as you women do.   I've done it while fishing, while hunting, while working, while driving, while at the dinner table, and all the usual places lol.    Us guys are no different than you are pretty lady........good damn question none the less!!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Lyree said:

Yeah, I masturbate in many places also, but often in bed, in the shower, on the couch, on the chair where I read (the stories can get pretty hot at times), in front of my computer, or my phone.... I do enjoy sex outside and get very horny when I am out in nature whether camping, hiking or cross-country skiing!

• Upvote 2