After she just walked around a little now, for my taste it look's like she has a really nice ass, and fanastic tits.

And don't cover up too much this early, so she might be a good addition to the appartment.

Just hope Irma isn't the one who has to leave so soon.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

"That's a Huuuge bitch!"..............sorry had to do it! Wow! I just got online. Never saw her show up. I guess we're losing Polya soon. Hope she likes the vibe of the house!

It's Irma and Ilona that are going. To what I understand it's supposed to be Friday.

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's Irma and Ilona that are going. To what I understand it's supposed to be Friday.

stncld- I misplaced my crying towel again- have looked everywhere hahahahahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, StnCld316 said:

I found it.               cryingtowel.jpg

oh thank you again stncld- I won't lose it this time:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOO............not the best tits and naked pussy on RLC at the moment !!!!:angry::angry:

I am using it for when the 2 I's leave on Friday, if they leave for good, won't use it if just a vacation hahahaha

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

I am using it for when the 2 I's leave on Friday, if they leave for good, won't use it if just a vacation hahahaha

I think I have it figured out. This new girl Lola was brought in for 9 days. When  Friday comes and Irma and Ilona leave to wherever they are going that leaves Lola left with 7 days until next Friday.

Ilona and Irma will return from their Rented Motel Room where they have a Torrid Lesbian Romance (away from prying eyes) before they return Friday the 29th.

Or if they are leaving for good RLC will have their names removed from the list after they depart.

This is my Story and I'm sticking to it.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

hahahaha- doubt the torrid lesbian romance will happen, but could see them leaving to return about the time Lola leaves

I am going to hold you to this story stncld::)