New girl LOLA

30.08 around 13:00
M asks when you returned? L: After 4.
M: What were they doing?
L: Do not ask. She tells that with some guy walked along beach and in the end they came to the worst possible club.
M shows something on the phone. L says that if you want to order it now.
Later M long says something in Ukrainian. L: Here are two possibilities. Either sex on the beach or sex at the hotel. M seems to prefer the hotel.
M again said something what I can only understand that she thinks that she is a girl with class. Lola all the time laughing. At the end she states that it is funny.
L then asks why is M massaging her face. They talk about it and plastic surgery. L states that M is well proportioned and does not need operation. M looks at herself in the mirror and leaves.

• Upvote 7

Thanks Kitek.   I wish you would spend more time in Barca2 with your translations and give up on Barca1.   I think everybody knows all they need to know about Barca1 by now.   Barca2 will probably be a mirror image of Barca1 and what the girls do outside the apartment as they are all Ilona's girls!!   Megan will graduate with top honors I'm sure!!

See the girls go out and have fun then when they get back to the apt all they won't to do for the next 3 or 4 day is just eat phone TV and sleep then they get ready again and leave. And you wonder why ever one complain. If was not for Ilona and Irma we we have nothing to see

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

See the girls go out and have fun then when they get back to the apt all they won't to do for the next 3 or 4 day is just eat phone TV and sleep then they get ready again and leave. And you wonder why ever one complain. If was not for Ilona and Irma we we have nothing to see

I agree with everything you said except for the last part.  I think it's time to change out the water in the Barca1 apartment.  I know it's not going to happen but it's just something I would like to see.   Ilona and her entourage keep repeating the same stuff over and over......it just gets old and I've only watched them off and on, more off than on, for the last 4 days lol.   I know there is a lot of you that think they hung the moon, but for me it just doesn't work anymore.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The other day Lola said she needs to have sex with a man. Megan asked her why she said "with a man".

Lola responds because she specified what she wants. Girls burst out laughing.

Today Dima talking with Lola said that he has exact plan for the evening and Anna is in part of the plan.

Dima: It will be fun. :angel:

Lola is surprised that Dima has not so much baggage. Dima says he has a lot of clothes that would not wear so keeps them in the trunk of a car. Later talks about yesterday's card game in B1. They finished early because he wanted to sleep and went home

• Upvote 8