New girl LOLA

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

I am using it for when the 2 I's leave on Friday, if they leave for good, won't use it if just a vacation hahahaha

I think I have it figured out. This new girl Lola was brought in for 9 days. When  Friday comes and Irma and Ilona leave to wherever they are going that leaves Lola left with 7 days until next Friday.

Ilona and Irma will return from their Rented Motel Room where they have a Torrid Lesbian Romance (away from prying eyes) before they return Friday the 29th.

Or if they are leaving for good RLC will have their names removed from the list after they depart.

This is my Story and I'm sticking to it.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

hahahaha- doubt the torrid lesbian romance will happen, but could see them leaving to return about the time Lola leaves

I am going to hold you to this story stncld::)

How old is Lola, 35 or 40?  Damn RLC, can you get something a little fresher?  Her face, hands and the bags under her eyes do not spell "I'm in my twenties..."

Sorry, Lola, nothing personal, but it seems you are a bit more mature than the rest of the Barcelona clan.

2 minutes ago, sereno said:

How old is Lola, 35 or 40?  Damn RLC, can you get something a little fresher?  Her face, hands and the bags under her eyes do not spell "I'm in my twenties..."

Sorry, Lola, nothing personal, but it seems you are a bit more mature than the rest of the Barcelona clan.

The older the violin the sweeter the music

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 6:50 PM, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

The older the violin the sweeter the music

I also would like to see more diversity in the ages of the tenants.   I really liked the pictures of Kamila's mother when she stayed in the apartment for that day or two.    I guess when you get older,  your age scale does seem to broaden quite a bit.

15 hours ago, sereno said:

She's not that old. maybe 28 at most. If you get out in the world, and see real life women, and not always look at jailbait, you'll see it easier.

She doesn't wear makeup at home, and it's a good thing, too much makeup is just ugly. Only White (The Game of Thrones chick) did improve when she put on makeup.

Lola might not be as good looking as some, but she has character, and the best nipples on RLC at the moment, too bad the weather is hot, and not icy cold. She looks better in my opinion than Polya, since Lola keeps it more natural. When has Polya been without makeup, and tons of it?

She might not have shown as much personality as Irma and Ilona has (and I don't mean nudity here), but so far she has been a good adition to the appartment

• Upvote 1

On 25.7.2016 at 4:04 PM, Frankster said:

She's not that old. maybe 28 at most. If you get out in the world, and see real life women, and not always look at jailbait, you'll see it easier.

She doesn't wear makeup at home, and it's a good thing, too much makeup is just ugly. Only White (The Game of Thrones chick) did improve when she put on makeup.

Lola might not be as good looking as some, but she has character, and the best nipples on RLC at the moment, too bad the weather is hot, and not icy cold. She looks better in my opinion than Polya, since Lola keeps it more natural. When has Polya been without makeup, and tons of it?

She might not have shown as much personality as Irma and Ilona has (and I don't mean nudity here), but so far she has been a good adition to the appartment

I think she is around 35 years old. ... I also tried http://how-old.net/ with a few of the images of her in this forum. ... The results were between 28 and 41. 

• Upvote 2