New girl LOLA

Thanks Kitek. Strange that they bitch about Polya but Lola was happy to share her room for 10 days. Well not that strange, typical girly bitching! I also hope that they go to visit Lola again...well actually I hope just Irma goes to visit her, with a bottle of wine and an open mind :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
30 minutes ago, kitek said:

On the night Ilona visited Lola they had backstabbing session before sleep.

They are talking about tattoos. Ilona shows where else she wants to have a tattoo,
Then I: Only with Polya I will not go anywhere.
L: Why?
I: So, she still complains. "It is not it. It is not it."
L: For Poly is most important that attention was directed at her. If not, the problems begin.
L tells the story of how in the past they met with a handsome guy, and when L talked to him  Polya approached them stood beside stared at him and shook her hips. After a while, when apparently he paid no attention to her, Polya said: Sure. You do not like brunettes and left.
And Ilona tell a similar story involving Danaya
L:It's always like that. When there is a guy who devotes his attention not only to her she sits in front of him, touches him ...

L tells the story she had heard from her friend that has friendship with Polya.

Colleague and Polya together with their boyfriends went to have some fun. And as they sat at the table, Polya sang to her  girlfriend boyfriend: " You have a beard, I'll tell you 'yes'. " Then to her boyfriend " No beard. My answer is "no").
Later they said that when they got to know Polya she seemed normal.

approx. 2:18 in the bedroom
More talk about Polya

Ilona talking about casting: When you have model qualities there is no problem to qualify. And she is not model type. When I show her pictures somewhere immediately they say no. They criticize her makeup and figure. Lola says that she drew attention to Polya's make-up but no results. Then Ilona said that when she met Lola her first impression was that she is a very serious but has now changed her mind. Again, Ilona goes back to stab Polya. She states that Polya is not serious just stupid. Lola echoes her: She is just a bitch. They keep going on and on about Polya.
approx. 2:28
Ilona turns her ass to the window and laughingly says she wants to fart.
L: I let the goat into my garden, and now she will break down all the air.They kept for a long time joking about this.

Lola stated that girls visit was very nice and hopes they come to see her again. Ilona says , that if Polya will continue to behave like this she will not have a company because neither Irma or Ilona are willing to put up with this.

great information Kitek- thank you- seems that Ilona does not like Polya, not surprising, and Irma gets along with everyone. to bad no one could hear what Irma & Lola were talking about, and my opinion- I think there is something developing between the two, from my observations, very touchy-feely with each other. What have you seen or heard if anything ??????

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Kitek. Strange that they bitch about Polya but Lola was happy to share her room for 10 days. Well not that strange, typical girly bitching! I also hope that they go to visit Lola again...well actually I hope just Irma goes to visit her, with a bottle of wine and an open mind :biggrin:

Ben, I would love to see those two together just like you- my thought is there is something between them, from what I have seen- just my observation, and if something like that were to happen- RLC would blow some servers hahahaha

41 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

great information Kitek- thank you- seems that Ilona does not like Polya, not surprising, and Irma gets along with everyone. to bad no one could hear what Irma & Lola were talking about, and my opinion- I think there is something developing between the two, from my observations, very touchy-feely with each other. What have you seen or heard if anything ??????

I mostly agree with your observations. Something clearly was "going on" the evening of Irma's and Polya's bath together. Just the fact that both headed to their room and masterbaited afterward proves they stimulated something. Will they ever do something sexual together? I still lean that nothing will. I still see it all as teasing/ flirting but nothing to indicate a sexual attraction. Maybe if more alcohol was involved they may extend the flirting further but history shows neither drinks to that point on a regular basis. Having said that, my curiosity is still out on Irma and Lola. At this point I don't see anything more than just flirting there either. I am certainly open to anything to prove me wrong however. :cool:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, horseshoejerry said:

I mostly agree with your observations. Something clearly was "going on" the evening of Irma's and Polya's bath together. Just the fact that both headed to their room and masterbaited afterward proves they stimulated something. Will they ever do something sexual together? I still lean that nothing will. I still see it all as teasing/ flirting but nothing to indicate a sexual attraction. Maybe if more alcohol was involved they may extend the flirting further but history shows neither drinks to that point on a regular basis. Having said that, my curiosity is still out on Irma and Lola. At this point I don't see anything more than just flirting there either. I am certainly open to anything to prove me wrong however. :cool:

thank you horseshoejerry for your thoughts- I know what you are saying

5 hours ago, kitek said:

On the night Ilona visited Lola they had backstabbing session before sleep.

They are talking about tattoos. Ilona shows where else she wants to have a tattoo,
Then I: Only with Polya I will not go anywhere.
L: Why?
I: So, she still complains. "It is not it. It is not it."
L: For Poly is most important that attention was directed at her. If not, the problems begin.
L tells the story of how in the past they met with a handsome guy, and when L talked to him  Polya approached them stood beside stared at him and shook her hips. After a while, when apparently he paid no attention to her, Polya said: Sure. You do not like brunettes and left.
And Ilona tell a similar story involving Danaya
L:It's always like that. When there is a guy who devotes his attention not only to her she sits in front of him, touches him ...

L tells the story she had heard from her friend that has friendship with Polya.

Colleague and Polya together with their boyfriends went to have some fun. And as they sat at the table, Polya sang to her  girlfriend boyfriend: " You have a beard, I'll tell you 'yes'. " Then to her boyfriend " No beard. My answer is "no").
Later they said that when they got to know Polya she seemed normal.

approx. 2:18 in the bedroom
More talk about Polya

Ilona talking about casting: When you have model qualities there is no problem to qualify. And she is not model type. When I show her pictures somewhere immediately they say no. They criticize her makeup and figure. Lola says that she drew attention to Polya's make-up but no results. Then Ilona said that when she met Lola her first impression was that she is a very serious but has now changed her mind. Again, Ilona goes back to stab Polya. She states that Polya is not serious just stupid. Lola echoes her: She is just a bitch. They keep going on and on about Polya.
approx. 2:28
Ilona turns her ass to the window and laughingly says she wants to fart.
L: I let the goat into my garden, and now she will break down all the air.They kept for a long time joking about this.

Lola stated that girls visit was very nice and hopes they come to see her again. Ilona says , that if Polya will continue to behave like this she will not have a company because neither Irma or Ilona are willing to put up with this.

thank you kitek

• Upvote 1

Sounds like she is going to have room-mate in the near future, she was on the phone with her girl friend from Ukraine, instructing her what to do so she can come down and share the bedroom with her.

• Upvote 7

Guest beaver67
48 minutes ago, kitek said:

Sounds like she is going to have room-mate in the near future, she was on the phone with her girl friend from Ukraine, instructing her what to do so she can come down and share the bedroom with her.

thanks Kitek- good info- are you saying just a girl friend or something else ????? I am sure others will want a clarification on this hahaha

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, kitek said:

that's good thank's kitek

• Upvote 1

I have a growing fascination with this lady. At first when she shared the apt. Irma and the others, I thought that she was some what severe looking. I have changed my opinion and find her to be tall and attractive and fun, my type.::)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I have a growing fascination with this lady. At first when she shared the apt. Irma and the others, I thought that she was some what severe looking. I have changed my opinion and find her to be tall and attractive and fun, my type.::)

Lyree Hello I have to agree with you she is very attractive lady and she is fun to watch. She look like she no how to turn on a man

• Upvote 1