New girl LOLA

18 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I have a growing fascination with this lady. At first when she shared the apt. Irma and the others, I thought that she was some what severe looking. I have changed my opinion and find her to be tall and attractive and fun, my type.::)

I haven't got to see much of her other than a couple of videos and some pictures but I can totally agree with you.   She is the kind of lady that grows on you.   You have good taste Lyree!!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

lola maybe tall with legs that go all way up but who will climb them to get at her pussy any takers :biggrin:

I'd be happy to volunteer for that job!!   The only problem is....she would have to climb up me lol.   She's tall but I have her beat.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'd be happy to volunteer for that job!!   The only problem is....she would have to climb up me lol.   She's tall but I have her beat.

you got the job Harley LOL

• Upvote 1

Last night bedroom talk

L: That kid (Megan) never touched herself. That is why I said that we need go with her to sex-shop and buy her vibrator.
A: How can you live without it?
M: I do not know.
L: If you did it correctly and reached the orgasm, believe me ...
A: How old you were when you were the first time with your boyfriend?
M: 17.
A: I was 16. For a long time I did not know what is an orgasm with a man. And by myself? I do not remember since when.
L: By myself? From childhood. And when I was first time with a boy I was 15 and a half, closer to 16 when I lost my virginity. First I  got an oral then sex.
M: You had the courage?
L: I was 15 years old and was still so silly. As I now recall. Back then I have not shaved.
(girls laugh)
A: Some people like it.
L: Men generally like it. When I had a relationship with my ex, ex, ex when I had little bush they liked it. Just a little.
A: Naturally.
M: (inaudible)
L: I had initially problems with getting pussy licked. I did not understand it.
A: I was initially ashamed when I had pussy licked. I was very ashamed. Rarely allowed it. And later...
L: I was so stupid.
M: It means that I'm stupid?
L: You're a fool because until now you have not experienced an orgasm. You can work on it alone. Man is not needed for this.
A: The thing is that this alone will not happen.
L: For this you must be prepared. Grow up. Get to know your body. Work. Get to know all the points, what and how.
M: I have studied and nothing came out of it.
L: Try it with yourself. Perhaps you can be more relaxed with yourself.
A: Maybe subconsciously you think it's a bad thing.
M: No. (speaks Ukrainian)
L: Orgasm is vaginal and clitoral.
A: There is a point G.
L: I have a sexologist and psychologist.
A: I had problems with orgasm. By myself no problem but with a man never. I had to experiment.
L: It also depends on the man and sexual positions. For some only on the top and some not at all. Everything depends on whether it's properly rubbed.
Next can't understand because of loud music.
M: talks for long in Ukrainian.
L: And you tried to have sex with another man?
M: No.
L suggests that she should try with someone experienced.
Next L says that she likes long foreplay but men can not stand it too long. Her last two partners had trouble waiting to the end.

L fondly recalls the first time. It's so romantic. She recalls how the boy caressed her pussy with his tongue.
Later, she says, that men also have their concerns if everything goes well during sex.
A: Especially if it is their first time.
Then L talks about the shortest sex in her life. She barely sat down on the guy and he immediately came.
L tells about some of her operations. 
L tells about her visits to a psychologist.
Then they talk about what children and husbands they would like to have..
Followed by visits to fortune tellers.................................................................................................................................................... 

• Upvote 19