New girl LOLA

3 hours ago, kitek said:

FYI

Lola fue violada a los 17 años y más tarde a los 24
Stella quería Lola para decirle al respecto. Diciendo que si ella habla hacia fuera, será más fácil para ella.

This information is very revealing, and say or explain some things about the character of Lola, or maybe I think I explained that

It's sad news.  Rape has some very long lasting trauma and affects relationships possibly for life.  I hope she can get some therapy some time in her life, which might help reduce some of the remnants of the experience.

• Upvote 1

13.10 around 1:21 in the kitchen
Caro triumphantly: This month, it's the first night when I drank only one glass of wine. When he offered me the second I said, "No, I prefer cappuccino!"
Lola: It's my second day with no alcohol. I feel like I'm going back to a previous life.
Later, Lola checks the caloric content of what she removed from the refrigerator she counted 93 calories. It will go on growing hair, nails and breast. She wonders what drink she should prepare for herself.
Then they talk about going home. Rebecca says that since Lola is leaving on 20 then Jasmin could move in with them.
Lola returns to the subject who ate the mango at night when Milena brought guys to the party. There was an argument next day because of that. When Milena with the guy returned to B2, Milena received phone call from Lola asking what happened to the mango, which upset her. Only now it turns out that it was Lima who ate the mango. Girls gossip again about Lima. At one point, Lola says that Lima has local citizenship. She asked Lima for how long is she staying and she said she was not going home.

• Upvote 12

Thanks Kitek. Lima did more that eat that mango, she almost had sex with it!

She asked Lima for how long is she staying and she said she was not going home. Interesting, though I doubt she will stay on RLC forever. And now it is confirmed Lola leaves next week, that should be a good leaving party

On 13/10/2016 at 4:37 PM, kitek said:

13.10 around 1:21 in the kitchen
Caro triumphantly: This month, it's the first night when I drank only one glass of wine. When he offered me the second I said, "No, I prefer cappuccino!"
Lola: It's my second day with no alcohol. I feel like I'm going back to a previous life.
Later, Lola checks the caloric content of what she removed from the refrigerator she counted 93 calories. It will go on growing hair, nails and breast. She wonders what drink she should prepare for herself.
Then they talk about going home. Rebecca says that since Lola is leaving on 20 then Jasmin could move in with them.
Lola returns to the subject who ate the mango at night when Milena brought guys to the party. There was an argument next day because of that. When Milena with the guy returned to B2, Milena received phone call from Lola asking what happened to the mango, which upset her. Only now it turns out that it was Lima who ate the mango. Girls gossip again about Lima. At one point, Lola says that Lima has local citizenship. She asked Lima for how long is she staying and she said she was not going home.

Thanks very much Kitek; once again a priceless piece of translation. Do you have any idea where she goes these recent afternoons with her kinky sets of underwear in her red shoulder bag?

For me, Lola has been fundamental to the success of B2. I think that's indisputable. To put a stone in that house tour only say that the lack of interest in bed for other girls, the only memory I have in mind is eating pussy Carolina, moreover, I think that is acceptable. Moreover, their sexuality, many thought she preferred the company of the girls, once again did not take the opposite by showing the man who occupies his heart. That also deserves another separate comment.

• Upvote 2

I think Lola is hot. Seems more mature but of courser I dont understand anything she says.  Oh and love her T with hearts and the current mood text as a smiling mouth :P :P

And keep playing that electronic music. House or whatever.. Love it. sometimes I just leave RLC open to listen to the music. <3 

Just wanna kiss and lick her all over :P