Looks like the end of free cams

BBsq69

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Go to the Control Panel and click Internet Options.  Click the Privacy Tab, then Advanced, put a checkmark in the box and select Block Third Party Cookies. Click OK then Apply.

i have tried what you said,i have tried the incognito mode with chrome and always the same problem,

after some minutes the free cams stop i try reload the cam or refresh but nothing,the free cams don't want start again,

don't know what the fuck rlc have doing with this free cams but the view with that is very limited now per day

On 27/7/2016 at 6:08 PM, BBsq69 said:

Within the last hour feeds have been shutting off quickly. Maybe 2 minutes of free cam and then gone. Makes watching pretty much impossible. If it doesn't change then I'm afraid i must say goodbye to Leora et al.

do you have again this problem? me yes,something have change today with that free cams and the time limit

The only thing I can see then is when the cams are really busy RLC is cutting back the time on Free Cams to keep the Bandwidth up for their Paid Members.  Then once the traffic slows up they increase the time again for Free Users.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing I can see then is when the cams are really busy RLC is cutting back the time on Free Cams to keep the Bandwidth up for their Paid Members.  Then once the traffic slows up they increase the time again for Free Users.

No comment!

1 hour ago, DaMutt11 said:

Clive, & BBs  where are you located.  I'm wondering if its a 'regional' thing that be happening.

I'm in the US here and still running 15 mins OK, and refresh works to continue.

in france,i just tried today again some minutes ago,the free cams have play like 2 mn and stopped after and now impossible restart the free cams,i try again and again but impossible see something with the free cams,always the same message on my screen"thanks for watching......join us",if i close rlc and i restart the site that's change nothing,always this message and the free cams don't start,i need waiting an hour or more for a little more minutes of free cams it's very curious,never had this problem before only now since yesterday and it's continue today,don't know what doing now exept waiting rlc fixe this problem if there is a problem,i have send message to rlc support some minutes ago,i wait the answer

well just received the answer from the rlc support for my problem,read that shit:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

As you can read, daily playback is limited for members without active subscription.

We can only recommend you to Join us again.

Thank you.

looooooooooooooooooool,what a fucking joke this support seriously and rlc in generaly,this is the help rlc propose me,grab your credit card again ! bullshittttt,

no way i will join this site again with this style of answer and this service,no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

i delete this site of my favorite list immediatly,you can be sure now i'm gonna do more bad publicity for this site now

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You can block RLC's Cookies.  The Site runs fine without them.

Not if your a paying member though,,,you have to have cookies enabled in order to log into your RLC account,,it's the only way for them to know who you are and to have you log into your account,,,,if you are a non-paying costumer then you don't need cookies to view their website.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Not if your a paying member though,,,you have to have cookies enabled in order to log into your RLC account,,it's the only way for them to know who you are and to have you log into your account,,,,if you are a non-paying costumer then you don't need cookies to view their website.

I didn't know that one.  I know I don't use them but I am not one of their Paid Members.  

I learnt something new today.