Looks like the end of free cams

BBsq69

i have just tried to clean my cookies and tried with different id number and always the same scenario,i have 2 mn with free cams and that's cut after with the message:

"thanks you for watching reallifecam,daily playback is limited for non-autorized members,if you like our project join us as a member on the join page",

i try to refresh the page but i have always this message on my screen,for me it's the new politic of rlc with the free cams now,the free users are limited with some minutes per day now

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i have just tried to clean my cookies and tried with different id number and always the same scenario,i have 2 mn with free cams and that's cut after with the message:

"thanks you for watching reallifecam,daily playback is limited for non-autorized members,if you like our project join us as a member on the join page",

i try to refresh the page but i have always this message on my screen,for me it's the new politic of rlc with the free cams now,the free users are limited with some minutes per day now

Same thing happened to me ; however I had to go to my HISTORY in Chrome and delete all browsing history, Followed by another screen which popped up asking me to delete all cookies, cache and filled in passwords.  After that I was able to regain RLC with no time restrictions !  Also, you could try using a VPN !

25 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Same thing happened to me ; however I had to go to my HISTORY in Chrome and delete all browsing history, Followed by another screen which popped up asking me to delete all cookies, cache and filled in passwords.  After that I was able to regain RLC with no time restrictions !  Also, you could try using a VPN !

i don't know what is that (VPN) i'm not expert with the informatic,i'm just a basic user of the web,you know it's the choice of rlc with this new politic with the free cams,i do my choice too,bye rlc and welcome vv, i'm not gonna waste more my time with this fucking rlc site

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

vv have advantage but incommode too after it's depend what you want see,

*the advantage: archive videos,you press the rec button every 5 minutes,this is the members make this archive,it's like a mutual aid between the members,it's very confortable when you have not the possibility to be connect all the time,you have just to check the archive for see what the members have recorded today.

a large part of the tenants are here for entertainment the members with regular party or sexy or sexual games,many times they not hiding the sex.

*incommode: cameras and sound quality are just correct,it's not the same quality of rlc,i hope they can buy better cameras later,it's young site,they can just progress.

personaly i'm satisfied with my last membership,after there is down period like actually,just need choose the good moment for try a suscription.

for me vv is a mix of sex site and reallife.

i think RLC  doing a biggest error for limited the free cams now with some minutes per day,i think many guys will leave rlc now and not only the free users

Thank You Sir...I may have to try VV and just stay Free on rlc. Anyway I can always cancel if it is not up to my expectation's.

23 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Thank You Sir...I may have to try VV and just stay Free on rlc. Anyway I can always cancel if it is not up to my expectation's.

you welcome,yes try and you will make your opinion but vv actually is not super interesting,if you want my opinion wait a little before suscribe.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

i don't know what is that (VPN) i'm not expert with the informatic,i'm just a basic user of the web,you know it's the choice of rlc with this new politic with the free cams,i do my choice too,bye rlc and welcome vv, i'm not gonna waste more my time with this fucking rlc site

RLC is a good site, just poorly managed!  I tried VV quite a few months back and I have to admit that I didn't care for it.   RLC was much better in my opinion, but now I don't care to join due to them trying to force me to join by not have any open cams in K&K and cutting WAY back on any free viewing.

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I don't spend as much time on RLC as some of you do, but my time out on each camera seems about the same as the recent past.  I use the incognito feature in Chrome so there's no need to delete anything since Chrome doesn't save them in that mode.

8 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

I don't spend as much time on RLC as some of you do, but my time out on each camera seems about the same as the recent past.  I use the incognito feature in Chrome so there's no need to delete anything since Chrome doesn't save them in that mode.

Or so you think.................LOL !

18 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

You can block RLC's Cookies.  The Site runs fine without them.

47 minutes ago, bobo5838 said:

stncld316

how do you block cookies

thanks

Go to the Control Panel and click Internet Options.  Click the Privacy Tab, then Advanced, put a checkmark in the box and select Block Third Party Cookies. Click OK then Apply.