Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

7 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yes apparently Noldus' expertise is time not space. :biggrin:

Well according to Albert Einstein.,,,,Space-time is connected and maybe Noldus,,is using that Theory of relativity :biggrin::biggrin:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Theory+of+relativity&oq=Theory+of+relativity&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sanjuro66 said:

Okay, that region of the world I haven't a clue about. Does that make Kami "Eurasian"? I'm only assuming, since she has the dark hair and near Asian features. Maybe since i'm of Eastern Asian ancestry it's wishful thinking LOL!!

I don't know if she still does it or not but Kami colors her hair.   I believe her hair would be more on the dirty blonde side if she let it grow out.   I could be wrong though.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know if she still does it or not but Kami colors her hair.   I believe her hair would be more on the dirty blonde side if she let it grow out.   I could be wrong though.

I don't know what color her hair is neither. She doesn't sprout a bush below to actually tell.           :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish all the girls had a little hair downstairs just so we could call it a bush!

Once they get 55 and older thay won't bother with the shaving thing any further.  By the time they do grow hair the Foliage will change like the Seasons.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Once they get 55 and older thay won't bother with the shaving thing any further.  By the time they do grow hair the Foliage will change like the Seasons.

LOL so true SC!!

I said I was going to bed after I caught up on the K&K threads that didn't take long at all and the next thing you know,  I'm sidetracked lol.   Goodnight SC and all the rest that may be still awake trying to catch some leftovers lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know what color her hair is neither. She doesn't sprout a bush below to actually tell.           :biggrin:

Kami let her bush grow for a little bit. I'v also seen a photograph of her a a kid, maybe her real color is a tad lighter but it's really close.

• Upvote 3