Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

Just now, euromike69 said:

,,,,,HE HAS BEEN WHINING FOR A LONG TIME,,,I DON'T THINK THERE IS A CURE FOR WHAT AILES THAT PERVERT 

Like every time, euromike is there to insult people ... so sad ...

... why you people going after people  .... ? ..... I just posted that Kirsty was hiding ... and she did it not for the first time ... it is simpy the obvious truth ... even if you may not like to recognize it

Just now, MrBox said:

... why you people going after people  .... ? ..... I just posted that Kirsty was hiding ... and she did it not for the first time ... it is simpy the obvious truth ... even if you may not like to recognize it

Now she is hiding in the bathroom butt naked under the tub. the obvious truth

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why don't you STFU!   He has a right to his own opinion just like everyone else!!   This is the problem with CC lately, if your opinion doesn't match others, you get told to STFU and crawl back in a box.....pathetic way of acting on here lately!

CC troll join your buddy in his box to keep him company.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have no Idea why somone who is all over the internet and very well known would crave attention on periscope, that just makes no sense to me

It's just another social media app on her phone Thesta,,,,so don't read too much into it,,,,I have countless accounts that I signed up for,and 90% I just used once out of curiosity,,and then get bored and never use them again.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No you originally posted that she was hiding but it's not her fault - it was RLC's fault for their casting.  She hides very little in my opinion and I think RLC did a great job finding and casting her.  What more could you want other than outright sex from her and that may or may not happen.  We do not own them - only the ability to view them when there. Why complain about that?  It was a rhetorical question  - no need to answer. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Now she is hiding in the bathroom butt naked under the tub. the obvious truth

CC troll join your buddy in his box to keep him company.

Yow Bigskyfly....you gotta stop man I can't take it my poor sides hurt,,,They might not like you very much after today,, ROTFLMFAOO!!!!!!   happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gifcute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.

287b6ee89debd23c472ec804c7672588.jpg

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

No you originally posted that she was hiding but it's not her fault - it was RLC's fault for their casting.  She hides very little in my opinion and I think RLC did a great job finding and casting her.  What more could you want other than outright sex from her and that may or may not happen.  We do not own them - only the ability to view them when there. Why complain about that?  It was a rhetorical question  - no need to answer. 

This opinion I have built up weeks or months after the start of this apartment. Why did she has hidden this from us? ... This kind of events is what RLC is all about. ... It is a part of her REAL LIFE. ... I do not get it. .... Sorry. 

I would never blame her, because i do not know the contrat. ... But i blame RLC for the cast in this apartment.

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Como cada vez, euromike está ahí para la gente insulto ... tan triste ...

... ¿Por qué la gente que va después de la gente ....? ..... Me acaba de publicar que Kirsty se esconde ... y ella no fue por primera vez ... Es obvio simpy la verdad ... aunque no le guste a reconocerlo

Fuera estress amigo con este ejemplar que solo esta en este foro para insultar y faltar al respeto a los miembros, haz como yo y lo ignoras, y los mods que tomen medidas ya con este ejemplar que solo se dedica a insultar.

• Upvote 1