Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

13 minutes ago, Lyree said:

He is more interested in the television.

I hate to mention this, but the Internet is the biggest enemy of romance.

In my time, my only concerns were that the cheese wasn't drying out, the ants weren't swarming, the wine bottle wasn't entirely empty, and nobody was watching us at our picnic spot whilst we played.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I hate to mention this, but the Internet is the biggest enemy of romance.

In my time, my only concerns were that the cheese wasn't drying out, the ants weren't swarming, the wine bottle wasn't entirely empty, and nobody was watching us at our picnic spot whilst we played.

Yes foamy,,,the 1990s where some good times ol' friend:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

So beautiful yet she can't get a man to fuck her on cam!!!! How can he resist!!!

He must be old school like me. No cams. No kids knocking on the door wanting breakfast. No mother-in-laws. Some of us are still a bit puritan about this. I'll put up with putting the toilet seat down as ordered, but panties belong on the fucking floor. I'm old school.

If you see a woodland creature making love to the Goddess in front of an RLC cam, it ain't me.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

He must be old school like me. No cams. No kids knocking on the door wanting breakfast. No mother-in-laws. Some of us are still a bit puritan about this. I'll put up with putting the toilet seat down as ordered, but panties belong on the fucking floor. I'm old school.

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/sexual-performance-anxiety-causes-treatments

In my opinion,,I think that he's just a little scared of the cams for now,,,he kept looking at them when she got up to go to the bathroom earlier,,hopefully he gets braver as time goes on,,so far he seems to be a very nice guy,,and she seems very happy,,to be with him.