Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

1 minute ago, ankaboott said:

Good
But my thinking is

My thinking is,,,if your wife or girlfriend or any woman ever truly gave you the real number of guys she slept with before she got to you,,you would either throw up,,or slap the shit out of her,,,just like us guys,,,women are allowed to sleep with whomever they want and also the quantity of guys growing up,,it's just part of life,,,and sooner or later we all may finally settle down with our one true love.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

My thinking is,,,if your wife or girlfriend or any woman ever truly gave you the real number of guys she slept with before she got to you,,you would either throw up,,or slap the shit out of her,,,just like us guys,,,women are allowed to sleep with whomever they want and also the quantity of guys growing up,,it's just part of life,,,and sooner or later we all may finally settle down with our one true love.

There is this in my dictionary

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Don't finish this sentence. Literally nobody gives a shit about your thinking, if it's going to be insulting towards the girls

It might be better to say "Don't fuck with our fantasies about these women. It will start a food fight in these threads, and Foamy will get pissed."

If I had the ability to harness the sexual frustration and love that CC members have about these women, I could power a city for years.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Thanks for the Committee for the Defense

When you say what I just highlighted,,,it tells me that your sole purpose was to make a negative comment about Kamila,,,,because you knew that we the (Committee of Defense ) would see what you wrote and come to her defense,,,,,,why hate on Kamila,,but still come here to watch her?::)

ankaboott said nothing derogatory. He could certainly make comments or critiques of the tenants: that is not against the rules. I myself have criticized Ruslan, Stefan, Yarik and Efim for their treatment of their women.

Let's remember that the rules deal with how we treat our shipmates on this little boat.

• Upvote 1