Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

Before people start complaining that this isn't 'Real Life' remember that these guys Kami dates are not part of RLC. This guy just met a hot girl and finds out she lives in an apartment where her every move is watched and discussed and picked apart on the internet. Can't blame him for being a bit freaked out

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

DAMN HE'S GETTING DRESSED LOL::)::)fVUKV6i.gif

Dude, I've been talking a privacy life-style of the late 60's and early 70's. The airplane collars and hair thing was hideous, but we all knew who the Kool-Aid guy was. Especially when it was imbibed with certain other ingredients. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Before people start complaining that this isn't 'Real Life' remember that these guys Kami dates are not part of RLC. This guy just met a hot girl and finds out she lives in an apartment where her every move is watched and discussed and picked apart on the internet. Can't blame him for being a bit freaked out

sometime there is reallife but many time not really,when you keep the panty during the sex,i think there is a little problem !

Just now, Thestarider said:

He will be back again, she really likes him, and he is very respectful of her. You will see them again soon, she was just introducing him to the pervs out there. He seems ok with it and the cams, so he will be back again.

I agree ... the probability is high ... BTW, a very nice couple. ... i like this guy ...  :)