Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

5 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

close this fucking apartment

Why would you want to close it so no one can look at it, just because you don't like it? Not watching it seems like a reasonable action instead.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beldonn1 said:

Close your mouth ...

I'm glad they are leaving,,,because instead of getting angry,I just use this opportunity to get stuff done around the house and elsewhere until they get back,,,This is the apt I like and follow the most,,Kristy is obviously my favorite Right behind my Baby Rita,,,,so for her to leave,,it gives the the freedom to stay out late,,get stuff done and get some fresh air until they get back,,,,plus I"ll just watch Barc #1 -2 until they get back.::):biggrin::heart::heart:

Although I wish they would bring in the ANGELS until they return home::):angel::angel::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

Credo che RLC è ok pagare per questo apt. indipendentemente dal fatto che lì o non lo sono. molto simile a Vanessa e Thomas.

we pay for the apartment, no RLC

I don't know how RLC tracks apt. demand but it appears K&K have some leverage to not be bound to the apt. For the first time in since they left Spain I am enjoying the Barc apt again. and the new Barc. I kind of gave in that it is what it is with these two. My eyeballs have a choice.