Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kristy is a girl with no self confidence and whatever the guys name is she is with is only with her for a piece of ass.   If that is the dude that has the grungy hair, she deserves what she gets.........she could do way better but she doesn't know how yet!

HornyFagToy, it's extremely low to judge a girl for having sex just because you were not on the giving end. And it's much lower to do so if, like you say, you'd never want to be on the giving end. Although,  as many times as you say that, you'd be lying to yourself

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, snaky said:

HornyFagToy, it's extremely low to judge a girl for having sex just because you were not on the giving end. And it's much lower to do so if, like you say, you'd never want to be on the giving end. Although,  as many times as you say that, you'd be lying to yourself

LOL I haven't been horny for the last 17 months.   Before my illness I would be on the giving end just for you to watch.   Glad to see your still flicking your red forked tongue.....nice to hear from you!

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Harley Quit lying,,you know you downloaded that video,,,and already beat the shit out of your little dick already like 20 times lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin: 

I'm sorry to burst your bubble Mikey but I did not download the video and will not download a video that shows nothing but a guy shooting his shit on Kristy's ass.   That might be your thing but it is not mine!    If he would have said.....you can see Kristy's kitty taking the dick, then I might have downloaded it......Scouts honor bro.

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

merci kristy!!! voici tes fans, ce soir....

kristy thank you !!! your fans here tonight ....:cry::biggrin:

dxkc.jpg

vous êtes juste tous ridicule ici à pleurer parce qu'elle se fait baiser par son mec,il est ou le problème,c'est la vrai vie ! pitoyable ces dernières pages que je viens de lire,mon dieu vous avez vraiment un gros pète aux casques les mecs

oh wow. how, I have missed. hmm.. Kristy. do you all think Kami is done?

"I always thought it would be Clemenza"

"Tessio was always the smarter one, its a smart move"

Thanks for the updates guys and gals. PS give the guys guests a break on the performance, I cant imagine cameras being involved when you want to be intimate or get to know someone.