Guest Couple

I was told by a very reliable person that they can't see them self on the internet. They can see CC but not their web site.

certainement, mais toutes les photos et videos postées sur les autres sites sont parfaitement visibles, ils ne peuvent pas tout interdire.....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

efim branche pas mal zoya ce soir, j'crois qu'il a envie de finir dans la salle de bain avec elle mdr

il a eu tout une journée sur le canapé de zoya,  seul avec elle il y a pas si longtemps et il n'a rien fait

donc bon c'est pas maintenant qu'il va se la faire ^^

elle est plus interessé à retourner dans son appart pour attendre jusqu'à 5h du matin que lev l'appel

zoya est une fille qui se dépense énormément dans son travail, et a besoin de calme et de solitude dans son quotidien...elle a retrouvée le confort et la tranquillité de son appartement, c'est comme cela qu'elle est sereine...

zoya is a girl who spends a great deal in his work, and need quiet and solitude in his everyday ... she found comfort and tranquility of his apartment, that's how it is serene .. . ;) ;)

This is a "guest couple" thread. Fine. OK. There are many mentions of Efim. OK. Fine.

Please wake Squirrel up from his nap if somebody important --- namely Diana --- shows up to visit. Otherwise, I just want to see Nelly play violin like she once did.

Thank you.

OK, I think we all agree that Efim is a wee shit.

However, he does seem to have some kind of attraction for the ladies.

I suggest that we ask Nelly (who we know likes us), to arrange a get together between Efim

and Zoya's guest. If he manages to get her knickers off in front of the cams, I feel all his

indescretions should be forgotten, and he should be elevated to 'Efim the shitless'

:yes: :yes: