This Apartment

sereno

In the apartment quiet.

Sasha sick. Two days ago, he complained that he feels very bad. Apparently, he picked up the flu.

Masha takes a job. A few days ago she was talking on the phone (probably with their parents) and said that She gets a job at a small shoe store. She already went there, talked with the owner and perform some work. With the store owner she spoke in a mix of English and Italian languages. Apparently, the apartment is located in Rome. The store owner complained about the decrease in the flow of tourists, especially from Russia.

Masha also told the parents that she eats, as the weather in Italy, how she feels, where she was and what she saw.  :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this appartment was better for watching when there was no guests and masha/sasha was alone like the first month,my opinion.

I agree. I don't understand why these apartments have to constantly have long term guest sharing space. It seems  apparent that this couple are really not friends to Sasha and Masha and are "cramping their style" and probably don't want to share this small apartment with them.

Seems like the same arrangement occurs with Dasha and Demid