Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Especially after what I just heard him say about how Kamila is getting fucked right now from behind and he just came all over her back,,,,I wish that he would stop talking and post what he saw,,,,,I wish He would cum in her mouth or give her a creampie:biggrin::biggrin:

hahahaaa and when you hear  they maked it four times...and mikey did nothing you lost your words

poor me

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Just look at her in his arms :heart: it nice to see her so satisfied, and in love. :heart:

Yes Kamila looks happier now than she has ever been since she been in this apt,,,Finally we see a guy make her laugh and smile almost as much as Kristy does:heart::biggrin:

Oh yeahh,,,below is what kamila was doing while he was pounding that pussy like,,,he was searching for The buried Treasure in her Honey Pot of Gold.

rs_500x281-151230145256-khloe-butt-gif.g

I want to like her seeming romantic cuddling but I have to say she would fucking irritate the life out of me. She is soooo needy. She would happily lay attached to him for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours!!!

Now that he has fucked her, what he really wants to do is throw her off to the other side of the bed and either go to sleep or watch the TV. Who wants to have such a needy woman permanently grabbing hold of him!!

By the way I suspect he is into rough sex and really wants to pound her much harder than he did tonight. I think whilst he was banging her and slapping her ass he was saying: 'That's for making me lay for hours scratching your fucking back when all I wanted to do was fuck your ass!!!' You fucking bitch!!!' or something to that effect!! LOL!!!

• Upvote 1

i recorded the whole session. I record good stuff anytime i can but i do so in fullscreen including the watermark. I was banned last year even cutting the watermark out so i doubt i'll post any videos until i'm done with RLC. At that point i'll probably share them all.

i wish there was a reliable way to share the video with users i know are not working for them looking to ban people that post.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

I want to like her seeming romantic cuddling but I have to say she would fucking irritate the life out of me. She is soooo needy. She would happily lay attached to him for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours!!!

Now that he has fucked her, what he really wants to do is throw her off to the other side of the bed and either go to sleep or watch the TV. Who wants to have such a needy woman permanently grabbing hold of him!!

By the way I suspect he is into rough sex and really wants to pound her much harder than he did tonight. I think whilst he was banging her and slapping her ass he was saying: 'That's for making me lay for hours scratching your fucking back when all I wanted to do was fuck your ass!!!' You fucking bitch!!!' or something to that effect!! LOL!!!

I think you are telling us more about yourself than you are telling us about Yegor.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

I can't believe that 6 months ago we were wondering if she would ever masturbate on camera again...

How about a year ago when she was in Barcelona and everybody swore she was a lesbian? 

It's amazing how people can be so emphatic in their assertions concerning the girls when they are continually proven wrong.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

How about a year ago when she was in Barcelona and everybody swore she was a lesbian? 

It's amazing how people can be so emphatic in their assertions concerning the girls when they are continually proven wrong.

In Barcelona I thought she was a virgin. lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Back on topic,,Kamila is currently getting the 5 finger discount in her Pussy:biggrin::biggrin:

I noticed that all 3 guys who were with her in her bed making out or having sex with her,,seem to want to finger her a lot,,,that must be a thing she really likes

She likes the finger.           200.gif