Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

Seems obvious to me that the fucking in daylight and without the blanket was an accident.  Igor "fanta" guy probably didn't realize that the cameras had switched to normal.  And he had been hard so long so he lost his mind and forgot about the blanket.  Ever since, he completely freaks out when he is not under the blanket. 

Also, someone should send Kami the book  "The art of Oral sex".  There are ways for a woman to please her man even during the time of the month where she cannot host his tool.  Never saw her put her face near a boyfriend's cock.    We all agree that she is a beautiful woman.  Probably the most beautiful one that ever been on an RLC cam.  But as far as her sexual performance, she still has a lot to learn.  For what we saw, most times that she had a guy in her bed, she laid down and let the guy do the work.  The only exception was that one night guy that didn't want to have sex with her.  She almost raped him in the bed.  She should learn to be also active like that when the guy wants to have sex. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Seems obvious to me that the fucking in daylight and without the blanket was an accident.  Igor "fanta" guy probably didn't realize that the cameras had switched to normal.  And he had been hard so long so he lost his mind and forgot about the blanket.  Ever since, he completely freaks out when he is not under the blanket. 

Also, someone should send Kami the book  "The art of Oral sex".  There are ways for a woman to please her man even during the time of the month where she cannot host his tool.  Never saw her put her face near a boyfriend's cock.    We all agree that she is a beautiful woman.  Probably the most beautiful one that ever been on an RLC cam.  But as far as her sexual performance, she still has a lot to learn.  For what we saw, most times that she had a guy in her bed, she laid down and let the guy do the work.  The only exception was that one night guy that didn't want to have sex with her.  She almost raped him in the bed.  She should learn to be also active like that when the guy wants to have sex. 

Kamila is the best girl on RLC.  There has never been another girl like Kamila.   I will watch her apartment until my month is up.   I hope she is home when I wakeup so I can watch her in all her beauty.   Maybe by then she will have learned the art of fellatio!

Kristy is the second best girl on RLC.  There for sure has never been another girl on RLC as entertaining as Kristy.   The only thing I would ask of her is to spend more time in the apartment so I can watch her in all her beauty!!    Oops....I did forget one more thing I would like to see out of Kristy,  and that is an open bate with no panties on and no covers for miles around her.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kamila is the best girl on RLC.  There has never been another girl like Kamila.   I will watch her apartment until my month is up.   I hope she is home when I wakeup so I can watch her in all her beauty.   Maybe by then she will have learned the art of fellatio!

Kristy is the second best girl on RLC.  There for sure has never been another girl on RLC as entertaining as Kristy.   The only thing I would ask of her is to spend more time in the apartment so I can watch her in all her beauty!!    Oops....I did forget one more thing I would like to see out of Kristy,  and that is an open bate with no panties on and no covers for miles around her.

Kamila is the most polarizing  tenant on RLC and my absolute reason for being her since she arrived. Doesn't do well in the polls, yet people react to her like no other. She is a hall of famer. Like the great stars that people LOVE and HATE, Example Kobe Bryant, Kanye West, Taylor Swift New England Patriots, They are way more interesting than others, like them or not.  She loses weight,  we say Yuck, she masturbates undercover we say boooooo, tease, she hooks up with a dude we say she has been around the block. We also say she looks so sweet sleeping, she deserves a good guy, she is so beautiful naturally without make up. I think ThesStarder with his polls is something to reflect on data wise regarding who is popular and Kamila's last poll rankings. For me, remains the same.

1 Kamila

2 Rita

3 Leora

• Upvote 3