Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

It just happend. ... They work more and more like a real couple (know each other ...) . ... It very nice to see this development. 

I hope those two are developing a emotional bond, because right now it is just purely sexual, with him being very domineer.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I hope those two are developing a emotional bond, because right now it is just purely sexual, with him being very domineer.

I guess the two also talk a lot ... maybe they do it more outside ... as many will be more private and not for all to hear: ... hometown ... friends ... old relationships

But maybe you are right ... at least there sex life works perfect ... :) ... lets see

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't agree with this, I think we just get this impression because when they spend time in the apartment, they're always in bed. She's passive during sex but that's just how she likes it. It certainly doesn't say anything about their relationship.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't agree with this, I think we just get this impression because when they spend time in the apartment, they're always in bed. She's passive during sex but that's just how she likes it. It certainly doesn't say anything about their relationship.

Everyone is entitled to their thoughts, yes she is submissive in bed and he is taking full advantage of that. The only reason he comes over at 2:30 in the morning was to fuck her Eric and she wanted it, yes she called his  butt over after the GF got drunk and went home, nut the GF and Kami talked more in one night than these two have in the time on camera

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

just got home and look Kristy empty wardrobe, what happens?

Kristy has more clothes than every single tenant on RLC put together,,,so every now and then she has to go through and organize everything and probably give a lot of stuff away to Charity,,Friends and Family.

If she was leaving we would have seen both girls extremely sad and RLC would have notified her many fans of the departure,,,they would personally wake me up by calling me to tell me the bad news:biggrin::heart:::):angel: