Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos September 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

22 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

insanlar RLC tarafından yasaklı olma korkuyorlar çünkü muhtemelen burada yayınlanan herhangi bir video olmayacak beri küçük bir konuşma?, nasıl başka bir yerde küçük bir konuşma videoları erişmek için prosedür hakkında soruyor?

When he got to do,You have to write the name of the video is not part of deer........

Hi guys, only few days i'm on camcaps and some things escape me, if you give a topic for each subject, why i find here only bla bla bla and no videos, if you want to talk (write) about something got to the dedicated topic Apt.

So if you search some videos i have posted some on Barca Apt 1 and Leora Apt, have nothing for post here. 

Thank  for reading me. :cool:

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎13 at 6:31 PM, Ridgerunner said:

On Browse screen check right hand column for posting under Images by Hotwal titled "Kamila fingered and banged".Click on that for video.

I can see the Video fine. It's in the Gallery. 

Users have to have a Premium Membership to view contents in that Section or the User has to make a required number of posts in the Forums before allowed access.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I can see the Video fine. It's in the Gallery. 

Users have to have a Premium Membership to view contents in that Section or the User has to make a required number of posts in the Forums before allowed access.

Sorry mate, I know you're the obergruppenführer but I have to disagree with you. I am a premium member and I cannot find any videos in the "Gallery". There are only <380 pictures/gifs in the gallery and the last update to the gallery was yours on 4 August 2016. I have found videos in the "Attachments Center" though. They are not grouped in any way but can be sorted (of a fashion).

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2016 at 5:40 AM, Clyde69 said:

Sorry mate, I know you're the obergruppenführer but I have to disagree with you. I am a premium member and I cannot find any videos in the "Gallery". There are only <380 pictures/gifs in the gallery and the last update to the gallery was yours on 4 August 2016. I have found videos in the "Attachments Center" though. They are not grouped in any way but can be sorted (of a fashion).

Well, if StnCld is the Obergruppenführer, then who would get the higher
rank of Oberst-Gruppenführer? ::)

On 15 settembre 2016 at 11:40 AM, Clyde69 said:

same problem here.  

I am premium too and I am not able to find any videos in "Gallery"...

Any hint? 

1 hour ago, ratman1313 said:

same problem here.  

I am premium too and I am not able to find any videos in "Gallery"...

Any hint? 

Try the Attachments Center it's the next Tab over from the Gallery.  In the Right Corner select the Filter Tab then select Videos.