Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos September 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

A quick observation.  Lirik was brave enough to publish a bunch of videos concerning the recent  BATHS of Kami and Kristy !  It was the usual stuff we always see and wasn't really all that interesting ( as least to me.).  I thank Lirik for his videos,  but if he was brave enough to show us these,  why not the meat and potatoes videos of Kami and Kristy having sex with their boyfriends or anything else interesting . Was this just a tease allowed by RLC or is the problem that nothing new ever happens in the K&K apartment ?  (just my opinion ) . 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, slider_69 said:

A quick observation.  Lirik was brave enough to publish a bunch of videos concerning the recent  BATHS of Kami and Kristy !  It was the usual stuff we always see and wasn't really all that interesting ( as least to me.).  I thank Lirik for his videos,  but if he was brave enough to show us these,  why not the meat and potatoes videos of Kami and Kristy having sex with their boyfriends or anything else interesting . Was this just a tease allowed by RLC or is the problem that nothing new ever happens in the K&K apartment ?  (just my opinion ) . 

I was thinking the same thing. All of those videos and screen shots are of things that happen in the apartment often. What about juicy things that happen rarely?Someone has to be around when they do happen because I come here and get a play by play of the action and never see a single screen shot.

• Upvote 1

On 9/6/2016 at 3:24 AM, Boitoske said:

I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS A VIDEO FORUM..... IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT A VIDEO TO POST HERE OR A COMMENT TO MAKE CONCERNING SAID VIDEO... THEN FUCK OFF!!!!! :angry:

Keep your comments pertaining to a posted video. Otherwise go to a different forum where endless chat/insults/child's talk is allowed.

I do not (nor does the majority of other members) want to have to scroll through endless pages of bickering and insults to each other to find a video that has been posted the same day.

Hey StnCld... where is your ban hammer? It's one way of keeping the boys and girls in line with the rules isn't it? :biggrin:

I totally agree with you. Hey "letsdothis", This is what I'm talking about in Barc 2- videos.

The same as usual, plenty of verbal reporting of Kami´s sex in the discussion thread, but no signs of videos. I am still an optimistic member of Kamila Sex PM Club, as public videos will not appear (or maybe we are lucky to find some one who is leaving RLC and wants to upload us some heritage).