Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos September 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS A VIDEO FORUM..... IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT A VIDEO TO POST HERE OR A COMMENT TO MAKE CONCERNING SAID VIDEO... THEN FUCK OFF!!!!! :angry:

Keep your comments pertaining to a posted video. Otherwise go to a different forum where endless chat/insults/child's talk is allowed.

I do not (nor does the majority of other members) want to have to scroll through endless pages of bickering and insults to each other to find a video that has been posted the same day.

Hey StnCld... where is your ban hammer? It's one way of keeping the boys and girls in line with the rules isn't it? :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS A VIDEO FORUM..... IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT A VIDEO TO POST HERE OR A COMMENT TO MAKE CONCERNING SAID VIDEO... THEN FUCK OFF!!!!! :angry:

Keep your comments pertaining to a posted video. Otherwise go to a different forum where endless chat/insults/child's talk is allowed.

I do not (nor does the majority of other members) want to have to scroll through endless pages of bickering and insults to each other to find a video that has been posted the same day.

Hey StnCld... where is your ban hammer? It's one way of keeping the boys and girls in line with the rules isn't it? :biggrin:

Why are you posting this in the Video forum?

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎09 at 6:46 AM, Lirik said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Can you please use some other media to upload these files.............zippyshare is unresponsive or takes forever to download....................TNKS.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Can you please use some other media to upload these files.............zippyshare is unresponsive or takes forever to download....................TNKS.

Strange - I can open these files immediately, and this time I did not even get any ads before the video starts.