Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I have been here watching, observing and trying not to be critical or judgmental. However... Watching Paul and his treatment of Leora is painful at times. This, in my opinion, poor, extremely hot girl goes completely unsatisfied daily. I am perplexed by this. The hottest girl on the site... So glad she does like her private session. Lets enjoy them while they last. However I can't help but wish for her someone who will eventually provide her the sufficient railing she deserves.

I have seen Paul sit with that vacant look before and it makes one wonder if that is the look of genius or the look of someone who cannot find his way home by himself . I do know that highly intelligent people are not very talkative people , they assume that you should know whatever they have to say and for that reason they make very poor teachers , poor public speakers , etc . I still have not decided if Paul is super smart or rather slow .

Look of Genius.  LOL

If Paul had a brain he'd be an Orphan.

I have seen Paul sit with that vacant look before and it makes one wonder if that is the look of genius or the look of someone who cannot find his way home by himself . I do know that highly intelligent people are not very talkative people , they assume that you should know whatever they have to say and for that reason they make very poor teachers , poor public speakers , etc . I still have not decided if Paul is super smart or rather slow .

I will answer that for you ..He's really slow.