Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Very difficult to draw any lasting conclusions about the relationship of this pair from the visuals.

Without speaking their language, or understanding their culture, it's difficult for us to appraise them.

There are many moments when they seem affectionate towards one another (and their dog!) while she tends to cater to his needs, in terms of food, housework and physical satisfaction, within reason, while he does not reciprocate quite as effectively as she does to his needs, which is not unusual in many couples.

They seldom row, exactly, though there are a few occasional sulks from her (not that often though) while he can appear pathetic, at times, for following her from room to room, almost in the same way that their dog does!

The dog always follows her, not him. She leads both of them (and us) a merry chase!

Her speed in flitting from room to room, on a  whim, makes it hard for us to keep up.

She's well within her rights to move around at will, maybe trying to get some space for herself and some 'me time'  which he may be reluctant to give her.

Then again she may be dependent on him for many things that we don't know about.

He may have rescued her from a tyrant or a bully, for instance, in the past, but now she's facing the opposite problem of  dealing with his insecurities and his dependency on her for his needs, rather than being a  victim.

What I'm trying to say is that we can't judge this couple by our own standards of behaviour in a similar relationship.

She does seem to have the whip hand, so to speak, while he has to tread a difficult line.

No surprise, though, if he's jealous of her being the centre of attention and not him.

Every couple on this site has a different kind of relationship and that's part of the fascination.

So we should not be too quick to make assumptions.

So far they seem to be coping under the unnatural conditions of their virtual goldfish bowl. I know it wouldn't work for me, if I was there!   

What do others think? Is he a total write off? Or just making the best of a difficult situation to get through some financial hard times? Is she doing the same? Or just loving the chance to be an exhibitionist?

Very difficult to draw any lasting conclusions about the relationship of this pair from the visuals.

Without speaking their language, or understanding their culture, it's difficult for us to appraise them.

There are many moments when they seem affectionate towards one another (and their dog!) while she tends to cater to his needs, in terms of food, housework and physical satisfaction, within reason, while he does not reciprocate quite as effectively as she does to his needs, which is not unusual in many couples.

They seldom row, exactly, though there are a few occasional sulks from her (not that often though) while he can appear pathetic, at times, for following her from room to room, almost in the same way that their dog does!

The dog always follows her, not him. She leads both of them (and us) a merry chase!

Her speed in flitting from room to room, on a  whim, makes it hard for us to keep up.

She's well within her rights to move around at will, maybe trying to get some space for herself and some 'me time'  which he may be reluctant to give her.

Then again she may be dependent on him for many things that we don't know about.

He may have rescued her from a tyrant or a bully, for instance, in the past, but now she's facing the opposite problem of  dealing with his insecurities and his dependency on her for his needs, rather than being a  victim.

What I'm trying to say is that we can't judge this couple by our own standards of behaviour in a similar relationship.

She does seem to have the whip hand, so to speak, while he has to tread a difficult line.

No surprise, though, if he's jealous of her being the centre of attention and not him.

Every couple on this site has a different kind of relationship and that's part of the fascination.

So we should not be too quick to make assumptions.

So far they seem to be coping under the unnatural conditions of their virtual goldfish bowl. I know it wouldn't work for me, if I was there!   

What do others think? Is he a total write off? Or just making the best of a difficult situation to get through some financial hard times? Is she doing the same? Or just loving the chance to be an exhibitionist?

I wrote Paul off as a lost cause many moons ago.  I have seen at least 5 times in the last 2 years that he has physically abused her and each time he comes at her in a rage it gets more violent each time.  Last time he charged off his chair put a choke hold on her pushed her against the fridge and lifted her a good quarter inch off the floor.  Top things off she forgives the fucking idiot and stays for the next punishment when it comes along.  Paul is none other than a waste of human flesh in my opinion.

Haven't seen any of that, but I'll watch out for the signs.

Maybe she's trying to shift the power away from him by using whatever weapons she has at her disposal, but the lack of warmth and genuine caring must spring from that earlier period of abuse.

Which is a shame.

Maybe she's making the best of a difficult situation? Keeping him at arms' length, given that the site is monitored by admins who should ensure she is safe from any harm from him.

While I haven't seen him abuse her I have seen many examples of a lack of rapport or empathy.

I'm not sure how he dealt with it when she burnt herself a week or so back.

I never saw it happen only the aftermath.

If he'd been sufficiently caring about her welfare, presumably he'd have taken her to the doctor, or to hospital and been solicitous about her injury, but for all I know maybe he did call someone and take steps to help her and maybe she wanted to make light of it, be strong and resilient and self-reliant?

I've seen no evidence of him showing any concern for her recovery or subsequent treatment. Maybe he's just a cold fish?

It's easy for us males to criticise other males, as deep down we feel that they are indirectly our rivals for other women's affections and we like to feel protective and believe that we are better men than they are! If that makes sense?

But sometimes our own faults are just as numerous sa theirs, but different, and we are hardly paragons of virtue ourselves, much of the time

Haven't seen any of that, but I'll watch out for the signs.

Maybe she's trying to shift the power away from him by using whatever weapons she has at her disposal, but the lack of warmth and genuine caring must spring from that earlier period of abuse.

Which is a shame.

Maybe she's making the best of a difficult situation? Keeping him at arms' length, given that the site is monitored by admins who should ensure she is safe from any harm from him.

While I haven't seen him abuse her I have seen many examples of a lack of rapport or empathy.

I'm not sure how he dealt with it when she burnt herself a week or so back.

I never saw it happen only the aftermath.

If he'd been sufficiently caring about her welfare, presumably he'd have taken her to the doctor, or to hospital and been solicitous about her injury, but for all I know maybe he did call someone and take steps to help her and maybe she wanted to make light of it, be strong and resilient and self-reliant?

I've seen no evidence of him showing any concern for her recovery or subsequent treatment. Maybe he's just a cold fish?

It's easy for us males to criticise other males, as deep down we feel that they are indirectly our rivals for other women's affections and we like to feel protective and believe that we are better men than they are! If that makes sense?

But sometimes our own faults are just as numerous sa theirs, but different, and we are hardly paragons of virtue ourselves, much of the time

I think 90% of his aggression is over his inability to properly please her. She tosses that at him from time to time so that's likely why he gets frustrated. But his inabilities is no reason to take it out on her.

I've seen him get verbally loud at her 2 or 4 times in the past couple years but NEVER physically abusive.  As a westerner, I see these two as a typical Russian couple.  Well...OK, not typical as it seems neither work and I rarely see them drink alcohol.  But he does a good job of ignoring her often while she does hang around and seem dependent on him (at least emotionally).

I've seen him get verbally loud at her 2 or 4 times in the past couple years but NEVER physically abusive.  As a westerner, I see these two as a typical Russian couple.  Well...OK, not typical as it seems neither work and I rarely see them drink alcohol.  But he does a good job of ignoring her often while she does hang around and seem dependent on him (at least emotionally).

In the old apartment I have seen him slap her at least 3 times. Then in this apartment he has shoved her against the door leading to the outside of the apartment and the last where he charged off the chair putting a choke hold on her, shove her against the fridge and lift her off the floor a good quarter inch where the only thing that was touching the floor was likely her toe nails.

Any normal girl would have sent Paul on his way a long time ago. Don't know what's holding Leora back from doing the same.  Next time he gets violent she may not be as lucky as the last.

Russia needs a stand your ground law a little lead between his eyes would put him in a spot where he'll never get the chance to do it again.

Of course you never know when she's going to taken a decent shower (longer than just a couple of minutes to freshen her puss) and it's been a a while now and she might be naked for 5 seconds or 5 hours.

Another couple from a boring day:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't understand why everyone is getting bored with Leora

We are all voyeurs we like to watch people

So just imagine she was your next door neighbor and you got the chance to perve on her everyday would you want her to stop doing her routine then?

I think not

She and Paul are eating. I decide I'm safe for a few minutes and go for a sandwich - for once not even setting record for the GR. 5 minutes later she's only gone and changed. Anybody capture the change - it must have been a fairly quick one?

I don't understand why everyone is getting bored with Leora

We are all voyeurs we like to watch people

So just imagine she was your next door neighbor and you got the chance to perve on her everyday would you want her to stop doing her routine then?

I think not

To answer you directly. It's partly due to the standards Leora has set herself. The last few days both Paul and Leora must have spent at least 75% time lying on their bed or the couch really doing nothing. If anything, apart from his brief walkie-talkie tests, Paul has been far more inactive. If he was properly away maybe Leora would at least think about entertaining us and her familiar way but that hasn't happened. The 2 'K's were very cute but every day seemed to be exactly the same whereas with Leora and Paul there has been a bit of variety. Other criticisms I guess have been about the sex, which doesn't bother me too much but while Leora is making slow progress on the bating, the couple's sex is showing no improvement and might actually be getting worse. Also this idea of starting to prepare to go sleep 7-8 hours before they actually do is immensely tedious and seems to be getting worse. They should become more active again. She should bate like Zoya nad they should fuck like Adriana and Daniel or at least with the frequency and abandon of Mario and Carla, but with Paul in the relationship that is never going to happen. I'm only posting this because it's so dull at the moment.