New Girl Rebecca

1 minute ago, kitek said:

She is leaving tomorrow but it seems she is not going back home.

Dima said to her: You're going to the capital of Europe.

Thanks Kitek. That is terrible news! Unless she is coming to London, in which case it is excellent news :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Kitek. That is terrible news! Unless she is coming to London, in which case it is excellent news :biggrin:

To me it would mean London or Paris. Technically Brussels, I suppose, but no one goes there. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, kitek said:

She is leaving tomorrow but it seems she is not going back home.

Dima said to her: You're going to the capital of Europe.

Also, if she is leaving tomorrow it should mean that the girls are not going away for an extended trip, just an over night party or something and they'll be back in the morning.

15-9 

20:55 Talking to her BF

Brief summary of the conversation

She wants to sleep. Talks about weather. Hours of flight arrival. Future purchases. She misses him. She says that when she left she thought that she goes for 2-3 months and month has not passed and she has already packed her bags. The excess baggage on the plane. She doesn't like life here. All the girls are fine but the last two days .... (???) . Tomorrow will go shopping. They repeatedly send each other kisses. Ends the conversation and starts crying.

• Upvote 7

Thanks Kitek. Obviously the most interesting part is  "All the girls are fine but the last two days .... (???)"

I wonder if by this she means that the 'girls' are fine but the guy is not, or whether she means that the last few days have been more than she expected. Seeing how enthusiastic she was with the girls on Wednesday night, I don't think that is the problem. My pesonal interpretation is that the guy is the problem

54 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Kitek. Obviously the most interesting part is  "All the girls are fine but the last two days .... (???)"

I wonder if by this she means that the 'girls' are fine but the guy is not, or whether she means that the last few days have been more than she expected. Seeing how enthusiastic she was with the girls on Wednesday night, I don't think that is the problem. My pesonal interpretation is that the guy is the problem

Or maybe the fact she cheated on her boyfriend when she licked pussy.  Cheating is cheating you know. No matter what gender you cheat with.

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Or maybe the fact she cheated on her boyfriend when she licked pussy.  Cheating is cheating you know. No matter what gender you cheat with.

I bet he knows. And I bet he doesn't care :biggrin:

My friend is dating a bisexual girl, he says he doesn't care if she sleeps with other women, but never other men. And in return he gets threesomes. Win-win