Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

The guy was far too aware of the cameras, would only kiss her once he was outside the apartment in the passageway. I think she has visited him before on one of her nights out so any action is going to happen elsewhere and not in this apartment.

8 hours ago, clivebb said:

what country you live nack? australia...

I live in India,clivebb

Too bad there was absolutely no action.The guy did not want to get frisky on camera,i guess.Boobie tried in vain.One thing that bothers me to no end is Why the Hell is Natsya still there ? Atleast boobie puts in some effort.

VV ..listen to your subscribers for once and kick natsya out.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm best would be to sell Sofia to that voyeur-house guys and open a new appartement in Moscow instead...

keep boobie on vv and send nastya in voyeur-house,this site look the perfect refuge for the all losers

• Upvote 1

as a freeloader now but a member in the past i think this apt, although much nicer is no match for the old sofia. at least half of the time anna and/or jackie or both were nude or topless and many times fucked and sucked on the terrace. i was even able to see jackie blowing her boyfriend and zoom in on my phone while waiting at the dentist. now i can't even see people even with clothes on. the free cams are in terrible locations. in the kitchen i can't even see anyones face most of the time. not to mention that the girls do nothing. a total waste. voyeur house probably wouldn't touch them. i'm sure they read cam caps and see what a waste this place has been. if jackie's bf is attached to both sites he had better learn from sofia what not to do or be doomed to failure!!!!