Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, nack said:

She got finger banged,kissed,boobs sucked sans actual penetration..::)

yeah,just finished watched that in the archive and exept the one minute she was full naked without cover with fingering play,there was nothing more to see,

she don't want sex,i'm not sure this guy gonna return after that if she don't want doing sex,i 'm gonna keep one eye on sofia for see if this guy gonna return or not,this cam 4 in night vision is just unwatchable

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

yeah,just finished watched that in the archive and exept the one minute she was full naked without cover with fingering play,there was nothing more to see,

she don't want sex,i'm not sure this guy gonna return after that if she don't want doing sex,i 'm gonna keep one eye on sofia for see if this guy gonna return or not,this cam 4 in night vision is just unwatchable

about 1 minute without cover, obviously she was too hot to care about... could be expanded..

But for sure she is informed that the cam14 has such a low performance, so nothing really to be seen.

Screen_Shot_11_06_16_at_14_42.jpg Screen_Shot_11_06_16_at_14_43.jpg Screen_Shot_11_06_16_at_14_44.jpg

i just don't understand why nastya have bring this guy here and in her bed if she was not ok for having sex,

generaly when you invite a guy in your bed it's not for play video games :biggrin:,he's not back today this is the result

• Upvote 1