Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

I still support my Boobie/Bella. All she needs to do to turn this around is show more skin and rather than fight her urges at night under the covers is to just let go and show us a little more action. It's just her in the apartment right now no one else, walk around naked, keep it interesting and make us want more. Give us a reason to pay to want to see. You have to admit it's not like anything good is going on in any of the other apartments. Oh a party in Voro last night, it sucked. Anna and Alex had sex, nothing new. Ivo is a douche bag, no surprise. I do however think I made Lex mad with some of my comments last night, funny I find it, what a loser he is. At least Boobie/Bella works which is more than I can say for the rest of them, except maybe Iris who we think is in school. If Boobie/Bella works for as much as she is out of the apartment I can understand her being tired but there is always weekends to let loose and have fun. To me it looks like she is lonely as hell there, understandably. As for clothing really people, your nit picking now. Please tell me this is not what it has come too cause I know tenants in the other apartments wear the same things day after day after day. Yes I am sticking up for her because I believe not everything is her fault. That's about all I have to say about that for now. Peace out.