Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

6 hours ago, spielo said:

VV tweeted me: We are having an online casting for Sofia(and other Villas) to bring more interesting peeps.

My further question how to understand online casting was not answered yet.

My view on that tweet is that because Sophia is in Bulgaria and the VV managers are in Moscow (2k km appart), they do casting via video conference instead of on site.

The fat tech guy takes care of the technical situations but doesn't do casting.

But I still fear that it will be difficult as bigtitts seems to be very selective on the guys.  Remember?  5 guys spent at least one night in her bed and (to my knowledge) only one for sure, and may be a second one were able to fuck her.   Even with good casting, if Mrs bigtitts doesn't like them, they will walk out.  

Message to VV:   Can u ask your tech guy to show bigtitts where shopping center are in Sophia?  She's been wearing the same damn clothes (2 or 3 of them) since she's in the project.

Can't stand that white dress anymore

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Damn right about the lacy white potato sack dress. That thing is a buzzkill.  Completely destroys her cleavage and does nothing for her figure. Hate it on her. 

Couldn't agree with you more @Amy3. Once again your comments are spot on.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Rene Mortensen said:

great really smart to move sofia before any1 are in the appartment....zzzzzzz

I think VV had no choice, as the Russians were not allowed to stay longer than 3 months. So, the old Sofia was already almost empty.