Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

wish i got that view but they'll have to show a lot more everywhere to get me to pay again.

..they will show a lot more for sure, but it will never be in accordance with your personal subscription period. Your dream will always be a dream....:dodgy:

Frustration is setting in. Is it too much to ask just walk around in underwear, half nude or fully nude which ever. Once in a awhile just give us a small show, little touch touch. I actually really like this girl but I donno, I am loosing interest. Maybe it's not her fault cause there are no other tenants but it kind of defeats the purpose of being on here. I still have hope that things will liven up. Maybe this weekend, I'll cross my fingers. As it stands right now I see no reason to renew my Premium and it's not just this apartment it's all of them. Sophia for me oddly enough is still my favorite.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Frustration is setting in. Is it too much to ask just walk around in underwear, half nude or fully nude which ever. Once in a awhile just give us a small show, little touch touch. I actually really like this girl but I donno, I am loosing interest. Maybe it's not her fault cause there are no other tenants but it kind of defeats the purpose of being on here. I still have hope that things will liven up. Maybe this weekend, I'll cross my fingers. As it stands right now I see no reason to renew my Premium and it's not just this apartment it's all of them. Sophia for me oddly enough is still my favorite.

VV tweeted me: We are having an online casting for Sofia(and other Villas) to bring more interesting peeps.

My further question how to understand online casting was not answered yet.

13 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

that ia the way that i feel also. at least at the old sophia anna & jackie walked around topless half the time & even had sex in the free areas which is what caught my eye in the first place. they should probly just bring in some homeless people who will gladly have sex in exchange for food & shelter. the strategy they r using now isn't working.the thought of new people being not just worse than the ones leaving but a lot worse is not good for business. at the very least a discount should be in effect for the vacancy at sophia , the kent and gerda fiasco, and the lights out in jackie's room last month. sorry bout the rant but i m just looking 4 entertainment. not to waste more of my time. have a good 1!!!!

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong I like having the one named Boobie/Bella there I just want more action. You ask why, why do you like her so much? I have my reasons.More people and more action that's all I ask. On a funny note I made some rude comments about Voro and I guess someone was reading cause they went out and got more booze like I asked, lol.