How old are these girls?  I peeked into this apartment the other evening during my once in awhile look at RLC and saw these girls dancing around the living room....I thought.. ...it looks a lot like my living room when my daughters and their girls friends have a sleep over.  15 and 16 year olds? CK  (PS not me in the avatar picture)

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, LaLaLand said:

How old are these girls?  I peeked into this apartment the other evening during my once in awhile look at RLC and saw these girls dancing around the living room....I thought.. ...it looks a lot like my living room when my daughters and their girls friends have a sleep over.  15 and 16 year olds? CK  (PS not me in the avatar picture)

Who cares if they are cute? I'm 100% sure they aren't actually 15 since RLC would violate 18 USC 2257 terms that most adult sites comply with.

• 1 month later...

22-11

Lima asks if Melissa goes to concert on 26. M does not know yet whether she goes because she is waiting for information on whether her friends will take her somewhere.

L: London is a city which has 70% men and 30% of girls. The guys are at a very high level. 

Next L shows as she walked down the street and the guys looked at her. She was there three days with him, Lima has a cold and was shivering, walked curled up wearing only summer coat. At night she was drenched in sweat.

Her guy: What is it, honey.

L: I told you 6 times that I have a cold. so he offered me a tea.

Then talks about how they told each other about their sexual adventures. She told him about Italy and he talked about how he was in Latvia and took photos of whores. Apparently, a very beautiful girls would do anything you want for 10 Euro

In the morning he ordered 4 girls for 40 Euro.

Lima was counting on something from this guy, he made an impression on her.

At the end she talks about delights in London and says that even the taxi driver made an impression on her. She shows how he moved when he took her luggage. Lima says she got an orgasm when she looked at him. 

• Upvote 10