NEW GIRL LIMA

• 1 month later...

22-11

Lima asks if Melissa goes to concert on 26. M does not know yet whether she goes because she is waiting for information on whether her friends will take her somewhere.

L: London is a city which has 70% men and 30% of girls. The guys are at a very high level. 

Next L shows as she walked down the street and the guys looked at her. She was there three days with him, Lima has a cold and was shivering, walked curled up wearing only summer coat. At night she was drenched in sweat.

Her guy: What is it, honey.

L: I told you 6 times that I have a cold. so he offered me a tea.

Then talks about how they told each other about their sexual adventures. She told him about Italy and he talked about how he was in Latvia and took photos of whores. Apparently, a very beautiful girls would do anything you want for 10 Euro

In the morning he ordered 4 girls for 40 Euro.

Lima was counting on something from this guy, he made an impression on her.

At the end she talks about delights in London and says that even the taxi driver made an impression on her. She shows how he moved when he took her luggage. Lima says she got an orgasm when she looked at him. 

• Upvote 10

Lima tells how she had sex with her boyfriend. He owns a sex shop. He was gently compress her throat during sex and lightly slapped on the ass.

YRII_2016_11_29_20_04_000fb33.jpg

Lima liked this and she encouraged his actions.
After sex boyfriend had to leave on business for an hour. In his absence, Lima examined the apartment and found a lot of sex toys. After returning boyfriend they have more hard sex.  Lima then went to the airport and from there sent photos to her boyfriend with bruises on her neck. He apologized to Lima, but she said that all is well and she liked such sex.
Lima said that at the next meeting they had fantastic sex.

As I understand it, this guy loves a very hard sex. But he acted very tactfully - did everything only with the permission of Lima and did not admit of cruelty and violence. As I understand it, Lima also like hard sex. 
This guy has invited Lima to the club. When they got there it turned out that this swinger club. Boyfriend of Lima said, that if her did not like, they immediately go out and go to a normal club.

Lima struck by what she saw there.

YRII_2016_11_29_21_11_57fdaa5.jpg

Lima decided to stay and explore the swinger club. To her surprise, there she met her ex-boyfriend. 
Lima said, that in all the rooms were fucking a groups of people. Lima was a bit shocked by this and decided to have a drink. They came to the bar, but there also are fucking a lot of people right at the bar rack.

Lima met there with a very beautiful girl. She asked her how she found herself in the swinger club. Girl said, that she came to see, and she liked it. Lima said that while she was in the club, this girl had sex with seven guys by turns. 
Lima said that all the girls in swinger club were beautiful and all the guys are disgusting.

Next Lima talks about her girlfriend, who was very fond of sex and at the weekend she was meeting with a few guys by turns. Lima said, that she knows these guys. They all have huge cocks. Lima shows the size of their cocks.

YRII_2016_11_29_21_33_403b961.jpg

YRII_2016_11_29_21_33_52fc63c.jpg

She says, that her girlfrend had a really brutal sex.
Jessica terrified. :biggrin:

• Upvote 9

04.12 22:03
At the beginning  Lima tells how she made a guy to buy her a soft toy mascot. Later, Nicole wants to know how long Lima is going to stay in the apt. Lima says that so far she has determined that she will be there until New Year and about further plans have not yet spoken. N asks about her trips. L says she feels the need to leave at a certain time. She may leave at any time.

N asks whether this means that L is periodically leaving. L says that she went away twice. N: They told me that in theory 4 girls could live here . Nicole talks about a colleague who wants to come in the near future. N: My friend wanted that I come first and found out what the situation is. L asks whether is it short or longer time. N says that for a longer period. L says that for now is a full house. N asks if L is also going to invite a friend. L is surprised and says that "it would be better" then looks on the bed, and after a moment burst out laughing. N says what's the line up for the bathroom. Lima say that sometimes she has guys visiting. Nicole asks if they're not too loud? Lima says that after one of the nights when she came down girls commented that there was a lot of noise. Nicole comment: Not only men do want. Women also.

• Upvote 12