New girl Jasmin

You know me I told Happy his face He was mad at me calling me names LMAO:biggrin: Foamy Question for you , why always has to be nice ,   for me to tell the way I see it's not only me , I sad lots of nice thing to other girls , why can't say how I feel , isn't this forum all about to to say how you feel  

Nick and Happy know when to head for Rants & Flame Wars when necessary. No problems there. I don't even care when Pepe insults me, claiming that his fluffy tail is fluffier than mine.

I'm not with RLC, but some of these tenants come from really crappy backgrounds and are doing whatever they can to build a better life, and they are sharing it with us. I just am getting tired of them getting horribly offended by our more mean members in the apartment threads. These threads are for lively and fun discussion. We've had some real assholes show up in these threads --  evil trolls which you do not see -- at least when we get to the Mod reports quickly enough to ban the jackasses.

I'm sure Jasmin is a nice girl. I'm sorry for CC when our members hurt the tenants' feelings.

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay I have to get it off my chest ... it will probably make me unpopular, but well :dodgy:

The increasing Jasmin bashing is starting to make me more and more uncomfortable.

1) I understand that at some point she might have been not nice with other tenants, notably about noise and closed doors. Okay, but it is incredibly minor. Griping about that for days and weeks ... Heck Milena did far worse than that.

2) I understand that after some crazy nights with the old tenants, we are all expecting dildos and orgies everywhere. Okay, but as far as nudity and "adult" content, she has not done more or less than many other tenants before her. She does what she has signed up to : she is not shying away from nudity, she is not hiding in hidden spots, she is not avoiding the cams.

3) I understand that many are upset by her lack of activity, between looking at movies on the couch and looking at movies on her ipad. But she is only the last of a long line of girls that spent 99% of their time glued to their phones. Heck, even Ilona, which is one of the most beloved girls here was attacked during her first tenure (the second was wayyy more eventful :) ) for spending entire nights chatting on her computer. Megan was heavily criticized too, and mocked for her puzzles and charades, until MADNESS happened and she suddenly became everyone's favorite.

Even if these complaintes were true, so what ? She is not any worse than 90% of the girls who were at some point in this appartment.

But no, that is not what bothers me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and can voice his displeasure, no worries.

But keep in mind that these girls can, and some do read those forums. It is clear from the translations that Jasmin does it (or at least, is aware about what is said about here). So keep in mind you whatever is said is directed towards a human beeing, Honestly, if I was in her shoes, and reading what is said about her, I would not bother, put on heavy clothes, and stay tucked in my bed under my covers until my time is up. How wait, that's exactly what she did after some attemps to be more "pleasing" towards the viewers (sexy dancing, walking around topless, long lotion sessions after shower, etc ...) !!!

Words have consequences, words hurt, and I don't think Jasmin (but it could be another girl) deserve to be hurt for just small incidents blown out on proportion on the forums.

I apologize if someone is shocked by my words, and I am not targeting anyone, just a general state of negativity (that I admit I also took part in).

You've simply said what others have been saying. Well done. But don't be surprised if you get bashed for it.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay I have to get it off my chest ... it will probably make me unpopular, but well :dodgy:

The increasing Jasmin bashing is starting to make me more and more uncomfortable.

1) I understand that at some point she might have been not nice with other tenants, notably about noise and closed doors. Okay, but it is incredibly minor. Griping about that for days and weeks ... Heck Milena did far worse than that.

2) I understand that after some crazy nights with the old tenants, we are all expecting dildos and orgies everywhere. Okay, but as far as nudity and "adult" content, she has not done more or less than many other tenants before her. She does what she has signed up to : she is not shying away from nudity, she is not hiding in hidden spots, she is not avoiding the cams.

3) I understand that many are upset by her lack of activity, between looking at movies on the couch and looking at movies on her ipad. But she is only the last of a long line of girls that spent 99% of their time glued to their phones. Heck, even Ilona, which is one of the most beloved girls here was attacked during her first tenure (the second was wayyy more eventful :) ) for spending entire nights chatting on her computer. Megan was heavily criticized too, and mocked for her puzzles and charades, until MADNESS happened and she suddenly became everyone's favorite.

Even if these complaintes were true, so what ? She is not any worse than 90% of the girls who were at some point in this appartment.

But no, that is not what bothers me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and can voice his displeasure, no worries.

But keep in mind that these girls can, and some do read those forums. It is clear from the translations that Jasmin does it (or at least, is aware about what is said about here). So keep in mind you whatever is said is directed towards a human beeing, Honestly, if I was in her shoes, and reading what is said about her, I would not bother, put on heavy clothes, and stay tucked in my bed under my covers until my time is up. How wait, that's exactly what she did after some attemps to be more "pleasing" towards the viewers (sexy dancing, walking around topless, long lotion sessions after shower, etc ...) !!!

Words have consequences, words hurt, and I don't think Jasmin (but it could be another girl) deserve to be hurt for just small incidents blown out on proportion on the forums.

I apologize if someone is shocked by my words, and I am not targeting anyone, just a general state of negativity (that I admit I also took part in).

I'm team Jasmin.

To be honest I never expected any orgy when I joined RLC. Just wanna see some sexy beautiful girls walking around (or sleeping) nude minding their own business. And Jasmin delivers exactly that (at some points).

And also it fucking sucks if the heavy clothing were the results of the things she reads on this forum. :angry:

• Upvote 3

I'd rather the tenants not take their cues from us. It's not very real that way. I don't want to squash constructive criticism of the tenants actions when they are obviously acting nefariously, because everyone here knows TBG & I have been strong supporters of free speech in the past, and so are the other Mods. It's just that we don't want trolls bashing the tenants in the Apartment threads anymore. Nobody likes to read it, and we Mods have better things to do than to attend to food fights.

Hell, I'm not even bashing Scooter anymore, because both Leora & Paul love her. Even though Scooter no longer has a fluffy tail.

As for Kitty, give the woman a break. I would have enjoyed a date with her when I was a young man. So should any heterosexual male. As for Smith, he's just young and we old guys were there once. I withhold judgement on others unless they start food-fights in the apartment threads. As for Jasmin, I simply don't know her well enough. I'm sure she's worthy of love and pretty in the eyes of those who follow her on RLC.

(Great --- now the fricken' Squirrel is steering this topic off into a worship service for Kitty and Jasmin. It will turn into a goddamn gushy worship service and read like the Leora & Elisa threads. But what can you expect from a rodent?)

Just be kind to people who you think might be a tenant or maybe a troll imposter. If they are actually trolls, they'll hate you for it and move on. Trolls get bored when you don't make a fuss, but tenants occasionally leak interesting insights.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nick and Happy know when to head for Rants & Flame Wars.

This was meant as an observation, not an order. When I express an opinion here, I speak as a member, not as a moderator. Got it? You may disagree with me any day of the week (except Thursdays). I enjoy the lovable little Blue Bird and Mr. Happyone, so don't anybody get paranoid. My statement was not made to chastise anyone.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nick and Happy know when to head for Rants & Flame Wars when necessary. No problems there. I don't even care when Pepe insults me, claiming that his fluffy tail is fluffier than mine.

Thank's Foamy, but no need Nick is on my ignore list so I do not see what he says

• Upvote 3

Sound like she is leaving soon

Before UM Belle was talking with Jasmin.

Jasmin: I wrote to him about time I am leaving tomorrow and you know what he wrote.

B: ???

J: "Why so early?"

She is going today check out the airport, so she knows where to go tomorrow.

• Upvote 11