New girl Jasmin

7 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Okay I have to get it off my chest ... it will probably make me unpopular, but well :dodgy:

The increasing Jasmin bashing is starting to make me more and more uncomfortable.

1) I understand that at some point she might have been not nice with other tenants, notably about noise and closed doors. Okay, but it is incredibly minor. Griping about that for days and weeks ... Heck Milena did far worse than that.

2) I understand that after some crazy nights with the old tenants, we are all expecting dildos and orgies everywhere. Okay, but as far as nudity and "adult" content, she has not done more or less than many other tenants before her. She does what she has signed up to : she is not shying away from nudity, she is not hiding in hidden spots, she is not avoiding the cams.

3) I understand that many are upset by her lack of activity, between looking at movies on the couch and looking at movies on her ipad. But she is only the last of a long line of girls that spent 99% of their time glued to their phones. Heck, even Ilona, which is one of the most beloved girls here was attacked during her first tenure (the second was wayyy more eventful :) ) for spending entire nights chatting on her computer. Megan was heavily criticized too, and mocked for her puzzles and charades, until MADNESS happened and she suddenly became everyone's favorite.

Even if these complaintes were true, so what ? She is not any worse than 90% of the girls who were at some point in this appartment.

But no, that is not what bothers me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and can voice his displeasure, no worries.

But keep in mind that these girls can, and some do read those forums. It is clear from the translations that Jasmin does it (or at least, is aware about what is said about here). So keep in mind you whatever is said is directed towards a human beeing, Honestly, if I was in her shoes, and reading what is said about her, I would not bother, put on heavy clothes, and stay tucked in my bed under my covers until my time is up. How wait, that's exactly what she did after some attemps to be more "pleasing" towards the viewers (sexy dancing, walking around topless, long lotion sessions after shower, etc ...) !!!

Words have consequences, words hurt, and I don't think Jasmin (but it could be another girl) deserve to be hurt for just small incidents blown out on proportion on the forums.

I apologize if someone is shocked by my words, and I am not targeting anyone, just a general state of negativity (that I admit I also took part in).

Well said-thank you-hope it sinks in

• Upvote 5

13.11 Jasmin & Belle in the living room
Jasmin says she already knows what to do when she arrives back home. She tells what she will bake.
B: You come. Beloved missing you badly! You will be busy with some "sports" and then remains to be seen ...
J: Yes, yes. When I returned from first trip he immediately wanted me. I told him: You didn't even greet me and you already want some. I'm tired after the trip. (Laugh) And he was so worried how she will manage the trip because I flew for the first time alone, without knowing the language. Not even with friends. All alone. Usually, he goes ahead with all our documents and I do not have to pay attention to anything . I look sideways. He takes care of everything and I do not even know how it works. And now I had to do everything alone. She was experiencing it very strongly. And he called every moment inquiring about every little thing. Are you cold? Are you hungry? How are you?
B asks about her travel details to Barcelona. Then the conversation turns to food. J says that everybody admire how much she eats, and that after you can not see it on her. J talks about her ex who really paid attention to it. B notes that back then she was younger and now must begin to consider how much she eats. J says it was two years ago when she was 19-20 years old. B something does not agree with the counting. Says that J two years ago could not have 19 years. J says she is now  23. B notes that 23 - 19 is not 2 J says that 21 was when they separated, and she was talking about the period when they were together. B:Years go by and you get old. J: I'm still far away from getting old. B says that formerly she did not care and ate everything she wanted and now must be careful though when walking down the street is tempted by the smell of food. J says that she also constantly is thinking about food. B says that it is because they have nothing else to do. Especially here they are doing nothing. . J says she thought about taking courses to have something to do. B says that these are additional costs and the need to approach learning with a commitment not attend classes from time to time. B recalls the period when she studied, she was dating guys, cared about beauty, fell asleep in class and learned only what was necessary to obtain a degree. She lived in constant stress, that something does not get done on time. Until now she happens to have vivid dreams and wakes up terrified that something will not manage to pass. She must wake up to realize that after all, no longer has anything to worry about.
J says that in her school cafeteria worked acquaintance of her mother and gave her food on credit. B asks whether in school they were allowed to work.
 J: I performed in ballet show. B asks if her mother was taking benefit for a family with many children. J says that her family did not want to be on social assistance benefits. She tells how she was harassed at school because of the numerous children in her family. Some teachers without any resistance predicted that she will be a prostitute, that will have a child before the end of school, that it does not make sense to learn because none of this will be needed. J says she was, in effect, that the best pupil in her class had child first. Teachers kept reminding the public that her two brothers were in prison.
B talks about her school. She graduated from construction engineering collage. After graduating she decided not to immediately go to university. She wanted to make money. After graduation would have a salary of about. 3000 UAH and girl must have much more for her needs. Besides being a construction engineer for her was too much responsibility. None of her friends do not work in their profession. She had a boyfriend who studied in Milan and was going to live there permanently. They planned that will be with him to live there for periods of 3 months each. Discussing on. Work in other professions. Among other things, the work of the waitress. J says she would have to serve the people who once treated her unkindly or alleged friends who are jealous of her.
They begin talk about guys Jasmin says that when she started date her boyfriend, a lot of people thought that she is with him for the money, and now that he has less money is she going to leave him. B says that you can leave only then when a man does not aspire to anything, not trying to accomplish anything. Only drinks and complains. 
J says : It's that it doesn't bother her if he can not find a job that suits him. It is worse when he starts tell you "Don't go there," "With these do not meet," "Will not go there, because too expensive and I do not want you to spend money on me." Therefore, it is discredit to the man when the woman  pays for him. That's what you want me to do. That I sit at home and wait until you find a job that suits you? After all, can you wait a lifetime. B: Well, yes. Up to 60. 
J: And what about my life. I have to stand still? 
B: Living in a city where even with the money there is nothing to do because the lack of entertainment and with no money it is totally ....
J: I was in such a situation. (talking about her ex-BF) I accepted what he said. He can not find a job. It's hard. I have money. For me, the most important are sex and feelings. But when I saw that he did not even need that ..... I wondered why me? 
B: What if there is no future. B says that the man with whom she would like to be should strive for something in life, should have a Napoleonic plans and should be ambitious. She doesn't care about his money. He should have desire to live. J: Try hard. B: Sports or something else ...
J: And so it goes .... even ... Well ... he betrayed me. Such a thing should not be left unanswered and forgotten.  And when you are shopping and you ask him to help you and he says he is busy. And when you come home to see that he was sitting at the computer and playing with friends. 
B: Yes. Then there's nothing you can do.
J: Looking on the other hand, it is well when in the early youth, life gives you these lessons because I now have 23 years I know exactly what kind of a man I need and if he is needed.
J: I did not want after that any sex, nothing. I was going to live for my own pleasure.
B: Just as I am now. 
J: And then he showed up and was glued to me, and with no direction. I think of one worse, then with other ... 
B: When one falls in love, it is recommended that you should give him a chance to love. 
J: And then it turned out that is pretty good and I loved this man. It turned out good. 
B: The chance you have to give. J: Then D was flirting with me. B: This one with dark hair? 
J: Lots of girls were running after him and he deceived them. 
B: The super handsome and super rich. 
J: Yes. Super everything. You know 'K'? B: 'K'? Yes. J: It's his friend. Back then I met up with them, but nothing like that was there. We just met and were friends. He brought me flowers. I was attracted to him because of the appearance and other features but did not want any close relationship. I told him right away: If you want sex, we can have sex but closer relations do not interest me. Because when this is not forestalled it turned out that the man was expecting a closer relationship and I did not want that and he was hurt and I was guilty. That is why I preferred to warn him. B: You should anticipate that there may be only physical contact. J: And he said that he does not want to. I said: If you do not want it there. We meet but nothing more. B: I understand what you mean. J: At the same time 'BF' was flirting with me.

B: Was there a competition for you? J: Somewhat ?! There were situations (laughs) when I was in a cafe with one of them and at the same time came the second. He saw us together, they shook hands and walked away or sit with us when we invited him. Belle: And they knew each other? J: They met. There were times when I was driving somewhere with BF and he called. He asked, "What's up?" I'm busy. He: You're with BF? Tell him that when you get home it will be my turn to meet you. B: And how did it happen that you chose BF? J: He took me to Dubai. B: You got closer each other? J: Yes
Further Jasmin in detail tells about the period when three guys at the same time were competing for her. Later she talks about betrayals of her ex-BF and how she learned about it. Then about where she worked. She says she stopped working on cam sites. Belle asks why. J explains that it was somehow connected with her ex-BF. Some video of her surfaced and everyone began to discuss it and it made her feel very bad, she did not want to go back there. Later J recalls how BF came for her to work and she said she wanted to walk and he walked her home, even though it was cold and it was snowing and he was lightly dressed. Then he had go back to his car. She asked him about it when they were together. He said he took a taxi back. After this she has begun to engage emotionally. Soon after, they flew to Dubai and when they returned they were in a relationship. If I did not like him I would have not met with him. This is not because I saw that he drives a good car and brings me presents. Later mentions various other romantic events from the beginning of their relationship before they became a couple.

• Upvote 11

This dosen't make any since to me, so what is she doing now , she is in RLC on cam and making Money, In my Opinion is BS,  ........  She says she stopped working on cam sites. Belle asks why. J explains that it was somehow connected with her ex-BF. Some video of her surfaced and everyone began to discuss it and it made her feel very bad) ............... and Poor Jasmin I feel very much sorry for you 

"Girl talk" was interesting to me when I was a younger, less wiser squirrel. I delegate analysis of "Girl talk" to experts if it appears it might have value in an espionage or HumInt setting. Thanks for the read-through and translation however. Maybe I'll disect it if I get really bored. Tomorrow, they will be talking about other things, all determined by their hormones and their moods, and I won't understand that either.

I'm sure they are both fine girls and though they must survive many trials and tribulations, I hope they do well in life and marry their Prince Charming.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

"Girl talk" was interesting to me when I was a younger, less wiser squirrel. I delegate analysis of "Girl talk" to experts if it appears it might have value in an espionage or HumInt setting. Thanks for the read-through and translation however. Maybe I'll disect it if I get really bored. Tomorrow, they will be talking about other things, all determined by their hormones and their moods, and I won't understand that either.

I'm sure they are both fine girls and though they must survive many trials and tribulations, I hope they do well in life and marry their Prince Charming.

LMAO Foamy I hope they find there Prince Charming and  go as soon as they can That Irma coms back and for you Nora :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, foouttz said:

Thanks Kitek.

If she got a super rich boyfriend. I guess we won't be seeing anymore of her after her contract on RLC are over. That makes me sad. Damn rich boyfriend!

BTW did anyone ever mention that Jas kinda looked like Morena Baccarin? Coz I totally think so.

LMAO I hope we don't see her :huh: that makes me happy , I am bored  having fun guys don't mine me :biggrin:

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Well said-thank you-hope it sinks in

Regarding dislike of any of the tenants, I must stand in agreement with you happyone and vlkvlk.

If you can't say it to their face, then you are a coward. And believe me, the tenants are here. They sneak in to every little corner of CC, and we can't stop them. Hell, these tenants are like squirrels. And they follow the rules, unlike some of the trolls here. And some of them have very nice tails. :biggrin:

Thumper.jpg

• Upvote 5