New girl Jasmin

56 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thanks again Kitek... Damn Milena, I look forward to she leave..

Yes i defended her at first, because I believed that both she and Belle behaved equally badly when they had their argument, but it seems that Milena is a difficult person to live with for anyone except Lima.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yes i defended her at first, because I believed that both she and Belle behaved equally badly when they had their argument, but it seems that Milena is a difficult person to live with for anyone except Lima.

Lima has as many personality as a vegetable. That's why  she does not react to Milena's situation

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Lima has as many personality as a vegetable. That's why  she does not react to Milena's situation

Hey I like Lima! It's true that she is not a sparkling personality, but she lives her life exactly how she wants to, and doesn't seem to care what anybody else does or thinks about her. I respect her for that

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, beaver67 said:

thank you Kitek, explains about Jasmin's boyfriend, etc. Also proves (at least to me) that Milena is a selfish, manipulative person, who doesn't give a rat's ass about anything or anyone but herself.

thank you again for your translation

Haven't I always said that about Milena? But of course we're not hearing her side of the story - however I believe Jasmin.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Haven't I always said that about Milena? But of course we're not hearing her side of the story - however I believe Jasmin.

I do to BB, what is there not to believe ??????

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

LOL I think alcohol has addled her brain. TBH I think she tolerates Milena rather than likes her. When I see them speak I do see glazed look and a suppressed sigh coming over Lima like "OK I'll listen to you rant, but can't we have a proper conversation." I get the impression Lima could probably get on with most people and is naturally easy going.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I do to BB, what is there not to believe ??????

No it's just a word of caution that when somebody tells the story of incident it is from their point of view and people did to put themselves in a favourable light and people they don't like in a bad light. The truth is normally in between. However judging who I think Milena is, this make me trust Jasmin's account to be accurate. 

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No it's just a word of caution that when somebody tells the story of incident it is from their point of view and people did to put themselves in a favourable light and people they don't like in a bad light. The truth is normally in between. However judging who I think Milena is, this make me trust Jasmin's account to be accurate. 

I agree BB- and I think we all know how Milena is, but most are afraid to say it- I'm not, I will say as I feel, and you know that

23-10-2016 Rebecca/Jasmin

Jasmin says it would be better if she doesn't stay longer.

Rebecca: Why?

J: I am not that interesting.

R: Who is here more interesting than you?

R: You'll make more money if you stay. You didn't go shopping yet.

J: That's what I'm afraid that I will spend everything I earned.

Next Jasmin says something about the payment at the end of the month. Rebecca convinces her that she should stay for another month .

R: You should think about what you did there and what you're doing here. I left and came to the conclusion that I should come back here. And love? Love after longer separation will only be stronger.

Then R says Jasmin BF is working for his own account, she asks if he would not want to come here.

J: He won't come. He's not like that ... There is no sense for him to fly here. He can see me at home. The point is not that we do not need the money. Money is always necessary, no matter how much you have. The point is that I would like to have money earned by myself and not have to constantly ask him.

Rebecca wondering when they arrived. September 10 to 10 will be a month.

J: I have to take passport and see ... They figured that it was 9th. They count days and comes down to 22 days. Later they count if they stay longer and it comes out to 2.5 months.

Jasmin comes to the conclusion that if she leaves, she will nothing to do there but take the dog out for a walk. 

• Upvote 14