New girl Jasmin

10 hours ago, kitek said:

23-10-2016 Rebecca/Jasmin

Jasmin says it would be better if she doesn't stay longer.

Rebecca: Why?

J: I am not that interesting.

R: Who is here more interesting than you?

R: You'll make more money if you stay. You didn't go shopping yet.

J: That's what I'm afraid that I will spend everything I earned.

Next Jasmin says something about the payment at the end of the month. Rebecca convinces her that she should stay for another month .

R: You should think about what you did there and what you're doing here. I left and came to the conclusion that I should come back here. And love? Love after longer separation will only be stronger.

Then R says Jasmin BF is working for his own account, she asks if he would not want to come here.

J: He won't come. He's not like that ... There is no sense for him to fly here. He can see me at home. The point is not that we do not need the money. Money is always necessary, no matter how much you have. The point is that I would like to have money earned by myself and not have to constantly ask him.

Rebecca wondering when they arrived. September 10 to 10 will be a month.

J: I have to take passport and see ... They figured that it was 9th. They count days and comes down to 22 days. Later they count if they stay longer and it comes out to 2.5 months.

Jasmin comes to the conclusion that if she leaves, she will nothing to do there but take the dog out for a walk. 

I for one will be glad to see jasmine leave, she hit the nail on the head when she said she is not very interesting, and rebecca's comments were very revealing, she is just marking time to get more money. I have said it from the start Rebecca coming back was not a good thing, nor is jasmines presence. Neither of these two are interested in any interaction with the others (sexual or otherwise). I feel they are purposely preventing Lara from gaining any kind of foothold in the apartment and until these two leave. the b-2 apartment will be about as exciting as watching ice melt.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I for one will be glad to see jasmine leave, she hit the nail on the head when she said she is not very interesting, and rebecca's comments were very revealing, she is just marking time to get more money. I have said it from the start Rebecca coming back was not a good thing, nor is jasmines presence. Neither of these two are interested in any interaction with the others (sexual or otherwise). I feel they are purposely preventing Lara from gaining any kind of foothold in the apartment and until these two leave. the b-2 apartment will be about as exciting as watching ice melt.

I agree with you jasmin is great eye candy a very beautiful girl indeed but she will never do anything sexual with anyone and the other girls know it twice now they have waited till she has gone to bed before they close the door and Top's come off immediately. I wish Lola was still around not for the parties but for the nudity she was always topless and i would love to see how Jasmin would cope with that.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I agree with you jasmin is great eye candy a very beautiful girl indeed but she will never do anything sexual with anyone and the other girls know it twice now they have waited till she has gone to bed before they close the door and Top's come off immediately. I wish Lola was still around not for the parties but for the nudity she was always topless and i would love to see how Jasmin would cope with that.

I think Jasmine is a little two faced about the whole nudity thing. I think it was an excuse that suited her needs at the time she brought it up. I think her bf is the one who is truly pulling her strings and calling the shots about what she does and does not do.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Kitek; I've just found your last translation re: Jasmin/Rebecca and I guess it answers a few questions about her conduct in the apartment.

It would suggest to me that her bf does have a hold on her so maybe the reason she goes to sleep topless and displays some openness while sleeping is her way of "innocently" keeping RLC happy from a contractual point of view. It also makes me wonder if the adverts they respond to in Ukraine are sufficiently detailed in what is expected of them and when they get here it is a shock to them when they see how the other girls behave?

I know Rebecca had a strong catalyst that made her change her ways big time and rebel from her bf's grips during the orgy and she appears more open this time around so who knows what it would take to change Jasmin. She arrived at b-1 on 10th October so if she stays for a month then we have another 10 days of enjoying her beauty so let's hope there's something round the corner that will release the shackles. :cool:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Thanks Kitek; I've just found your last translation re: Jasmin/Rebecca and I guess it answers a few questions about her conduct in the apartment.

It would suggest to me that her bf does have a hold on her so maybe the reason she goes to sleep topless and displays some openness while sleeping is her way of "innocently" keeping RLC happy from a contractual point of view. It also makes me wonder if the adverts they respond to in Ukraine are sufficiently detailed in what is expected of them and when they get here it is a shock to them when they see how the other girls behave?

I know Rebecca had a strong catalyst that made her change her ways big time and rebel from her bf's grips during the orgy and she appears more open this time around so who knows what it would take to change Jasmin. She arrived at b-1 on 10th October so if she stays for a month then we have another 10 days of enjoying her beauty so let's hope there's something round the corner that will release the shackles. :cool:

I really do hope that Jasmin will decide to stay longer and join in the fun with Rebecca and Belle. I watched her for a full half-hour last night as she was completely nude showering and rubbing cream all over her body. She is, in my opinion, by far the most beautiful girl in the Barcelona apartments (and it's not even close). :-)

• Upvote 1

I wonder why her boyfriend would have a problem with her dancing topless with the other girls?  Doesn't seem like too much harm would be done to their relationship, in fact, he may end up being the beneficiary.  Just a pleasant thought.

On 10/23/2016 at 4:33 PM, Benfold said:

Thanks kitek, I totally agree that Jasmin should stay, she is in the top 3 most beautiful girls on the site in my opinion!

But she literally does nothing interesting. It doesn't even sound like she wants to stay. She needs to leave asap. I've been saying this since the first or second day she moved in.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Jasmin talks with her boyfriend on the phone. He asks how much they pay. She does not know yet. When he insists she says it will not be much. Later, she says, that girls do different things to get big bonuses. Next she openly says that girls deal with intimate matters. Later talks about Rebecca's problems with a ticket. Rebecca from 1.11 daily signaled that she must leave no later than 10.11 because the validity of her visa ends. And they (RLC) waited with buying a ticket until the last minute. Jasmin complains that they don't treat them seriously. When they want you to come they nag. Jasmin says she does not want to deal with such people. She ends the conversation with BF and talks with Rebecca. Jasmin says that she asked whether BF was going to see his buddies. And he told her to look at the clock. He had just returned. Rebecca surprised that Jasmin is so calm about it. Jasmin says that these are guys in their 30/40 and they do not even talk to each other on these topics. They not even joke. When you are in their company you understand that you should not move these issues because it is an unnecessary waste of time. Rebecca says that her boyfriend told her that he was partying with his buddies and some girls and they also had prostitutes.

R: I asked him if he so wants me to announce that he betrayed all of his girls and after that she shouldn't trust him.

Belle comes in and complains that she brought so many unnecessary clothes. Jasmin asks then why she asked to bring more of her clothes. Belle says that she ordered to bring warm clothes. J & R joke that she has so many warm clothes that if she doesn't' want pay for excess baggage she will have to wear all jackets at the airport. B wants to move as soon as possible her jackets to Rebecca's room. Later Rebecca recalls how she struggled for her first 15 days. All the girls were befriended and had their topics of conversation and she felt like a stranger. She says that three girls is more fun than two.

Rebecca asks Jasmin about sexual life with her BF. Jasmin says that lately they didn't have any and previously rarely maintained .

Jasmin says that although she pleases him, he sometimes meets other girls but it's nothing if he wants sleep without obligations.

Then they continue watching videos.

10.11 19:50 

Jasmin to her BF: You know that some people write comments on what we're doing here. And there are also those who translate our conversation. Madness!

• Upvote 19