New girl Jasmin

A terrible stereotype, but the name Jasmin implies to me an Asian or mixed-race girl. That would be nice, although the last Asian girl Layla was not a great success. Whoever she is, I hope she has a big enough personality to compete with Lima and Milena

40 minutes ago, Benfold said:

A terrible stereotype, but the name Jasmin implies to me an Asian or mixed-race girl. That would be nice, although the last Asian girl Layla was not a great success. Whoever she is, I hope she has big enough personality tits to compete with Lima and Milena

There, fixed that for you Ben. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Benfold said:

A terrible stereotype, but the name Jasmin implies to me an Asian or mixed-race girl. That would be nice, although the last Asian girl Layla was not a great success. Whoever she is, I hope she has a big enough personality to compete with Lima and Milena

princess-jasmine.jpg

Last night she visited Caroline who is her friend, they live in the same town.

Jasmin complained about Lima who in the morning slams the door all the time. Then they bitched about how she behaves and clothes she wears. Jasmin wants to be in the apartment with Caroline. Caroline tells her to ask Emperor and then keep coming and stick around.
Yesterday evening she talked with her boyfriend. From what I heard she told him about girls walking around naked in the apartment and she doesn't like that.

Her boyfriend wanted to come but she kept discouraging him. Of course there was no question if he wanted to stay with her.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Jasmin complained about Lima who in the morning slams the door all the time. Then they bitched about how she behaves and clothes she wears. Jasmin wants to be in the apartment with Caroline. Caroline tells her to ask Emperor and then keep coming and stick around.
Yesterday evening she talked with her boyfriend. From what I heard she told him about girls walking around naked in the apartment and she doesn't like that.

Her boyfriend wanted to come but she kept discouraging him. Of course there was no question if he wanted to stay with her.

Thanks kitek but that's not the news i wanted to hear.

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Thank you kitek-  not really good news--if she stays true to her bf and disdains the nakedness, then it appears we might have another non participant. We can probably assume that Caro might be an influence, since they are friends.

She might just sadly imitate Caro's behavior.