New girl Jasmin

3 hours ago, Benfold said:

Get yourself to some of the Spanish resorts mate, Marbella, Magaluf, Ibiza. Vegas is a convent compared to those places :biggrin:

Ill have to check them out then lol. Australia will be my next stop. Never been and Ive heard its fun too.

15 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Am I seeing correctly, Rebecca just poured a glass of red wine, and finished the last blast.  She got a new bottle and put it into the refrigerator.  

Have they been drinking red wine cold?  Yuck!!

I personallly don't care how they drink it just that they do if that's what it takes to keep them loose and free

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Am I seeing correctly, Rebecca just poured a glass of red wine, and finished the last blast.  She got a new bottle and put it into the refrigerator.  

Have they been drinking red wine cold?  Yuck!!

There are actually red wines which are supposed to be served cold! not tried one myself though

• Upvote 2

Jasmin/Rebecca bedroom talk

She talks about the argument with Milena in B1. When she left to B2 she left yogurt, sausages and beer in the fridge. The sausage was not open because she wanted give it to Carolina, so she could take it back home. When she returned to B1 the sausage was open and missing 3 bottles of beer. Rebecca said that probably Milena drank the beer because she really likes it. When Jasmin asked about the sausage Milena said that the previous day they had a party and took 3 slices. Jasmin said that the sausage was to be taken home. The girls promised to redeem it. When 2 days later she went back to B1 her yogurt was almost gone and beer was all gone. Nobody bought anything, no one said anything, they drank beer. Everything vanished!

J: I asked her what we do about yogurt, sausages and beer. Then Milena started laugh  and said: "God! You're so petty. I'll give you 5 or 10 euros. How much do you need? Jasmin: You ask, why I'm petty, I wanted to know what's going on. Then she started sneer at me. I thought the matter ended, I turned around and I wanted to go and she said something else. I turned around and said, petty has nothing to do here. The point is that you knew my phone number and you did not call me to ask. and she, "Why are you nervous." She stands and laughs. I said: Let it be, I'm petty. I turned and walked out. 

Rebecca asks Jasmin if she would like to get married. Jasmin says she is not interested right now. Rebecca says that now she does not want but when she will be 25-26 years she starts think about it..Such a wedding she would like to have would be very expensive. Jasmin says that she is with her boyfriend for 2 years. They actually live longer with each other than they are together as a couple. Jasmin says that once she returned ill from a trip and found out that her house was without heat. Then he came with fruits and medicines and took me to his place.  And it stayed that way. At the beginning we did not have relation, just spent time together. Did not kiss, we did not sleep together. Well we slept together but there was no intimate relation. When he bought a trip for me and we went together I understood that this the man I like. I realized: Why not and we started sleeping together. He bought this trip because I was seeing very decent guy. A lot of guys were interested in me. He did not like it but because we were not together, he couldn't do much about it.  In the end, he took me away from all those guys and we went on the trip, it happened to be his birthday. I said that I have a gift for him .... It was so funny!

• Upvote 14

Guest beaver67

thank you Kitek, explains about Jasmin's boyfriend, etc. Also proves (at least to me) that Milena is a selfish, manipulative person, who doesn't give a rat's ass about anything or anyone but herself.

thank you again for your translation

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Kitek. So her boyfriend managed to get out of the friendzone! Well done to that guy. Damn Jasmin is so hot, that would have been the best birthday gift ever!

yes it would have Ben- to bad we aren't her boyfriend:biggrin::biggrin: