Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

they are in Czech Republic

okay thanks noldus I just got done checking what language they spank its not Spanish it is Czech its only spoken by about 96% of the population. besides this other languages can be heard here particularly Slovak, german, polish and romany.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

okay thanks noldus I just got done checking what language they spank its not Spanish it is Czech its only spoken by about 96% of the population. besides this other languages can be heard here particularly Slovak, german, polish and romany.

Hungarian too

• Upvote 1

I don't know what the language was, but I could tell from her tone of voice that Kitty was A-1 pissed off, and from his lack of enthusiasm he was A-1 fucked up. Sometimes you don't need to know the meaning of a foreign language, especially when an angry female is involved. They all sound alike after a while.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Mike how you can check  what language it is  ?

1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

...boy I sure miss Lola.  Friday nights used to be a blast...be careful what we wish for.

So true Lola had her issues of being so bossy but she threw some lively parties!  Its like a cemetery over there now the girls are sitting around like throw pillows.  I'm shutting down for now. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, locooo said:

First looking at the camera then tripping out I don't think she like this cam shit

I disagree. Just last week she was putting on a show in the living room dancing around in her underwear and flashing her tits to the cam.

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it kils me these guys that always want to cover up when the girls don't care

Girls have nothing to hide since they know everybody wants to see them. Guys are most self conscience because people here are 10x more critical and judgmental of them.

• Upvote 1

I can confirm they are Czech. The reason for the fight was, as someone guessed, that she wanted to have sex even though he clearly wasn't in the right state of mind. When they were later fighting for the cover, he accidentally kicked her. That's why she was yelling at him afterwards. Oh and she kept claiming that she is completely sober :D...IMO this couple won't last.