Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

12 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

You Attracts a lot of fire with this remark . I understand you have you're a opinion but there are to meny people how Appreciate her for how she is and not just the bates and sex . she represents a lot of quality's that others in RLC the reach Half of what she has.

it just show what you like and what not .. And by majority she is a woman with very hi quality's

And for it self she is a hi  quality woman.

I don't disrespect other girl's in RLC but in my opinion she takes them all by far. ....

I agree I love Leora she has artistic skills as well she's all that and more.  I do admit her bating is so intense I've bated with her!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Lumpy123 said:

She doesn't drink, doesn't smoke or do drugs...doesn't have any vices that I can see, she keeps a tidy home, she cares for her man, she has great hygene, and is very low maintenance.  And on top of all of that...she is smoking hot.  There are zero bad influences here.  She may very well be the most perfect woman on the planet.  If you think she is trash...that says an awful lot about what you are and is definitely not a reflection on Leora.

I don't know if she is a daily smoker but she has been known to smoke Cigarettes.

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if she is a daily smoker but she has been known to smoke Cigarettes.

Leora does not smoke and have never smoked cigarettes.

55 minutes ago, daemon said:

not the fact that it's true. Moreover I have heard her say that her friend smokes, and it's disgusting. As well as her opinions on smoking and alcohol in general. Therefore excluded.

moreover, it could be Paul or no cigarettes. But I'm pretty sure she does not smoke. And the one who communicates with her confirm this for sure.