Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

10 minutes ago, delong1 said:

wow...this is definitely leora's riskiest bate ever. she has never bated with paul in the living room.

....and I have it all on video. :biggrin:  All 13+ minutes (from the very beginning until she left that wet spot on the couch). 

I didn't know she was a squirter! 

• Upvote 1

My VPN cut out several times. This is the first time my Leora bating experience has ever been ruined so I appeal to anyone who has an HD version of this to either Post it here or PM me. Then I promise I will post some pictures. I saw maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of it but it certainly was not what I hoped for. Now you all like my pictures so I'm asking for some help here.

BTW never seen her bate all the way with Paul so close - in the BeR yes but while he was in the LR!!!

10 minutes ago, ChickenMadras said:

I missed it too, shit! There appears to be some tension between the two, Paul is lazing on the front room sofa, she walks to the kitchen area hardly acknowledging him and gone in the guest room to sleep.

This bating session was quite unexpected: Paul in the LR, the door wide open. Lately, something is not going well between Leora and Paul. For days on end there is very little communication between them at home. He's in the LR either at his desk or bored stiff on the sofa. She's busy doing something in the GR or is in one of her house cleaning frenzies. There’s no sexual contact between them at all. His few advances are elegantly rebuffed, and her advances are either totally ignored or taken no notice of. When one of them has a rare guest, the other makes him/herself scarce. I don't know what they do during their daily outings, and I've only been viewing them for a few months, but this is not normal for a young couple in the prime of life. There seems to be a deep frustration there. Frankly, I find it quite sad.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newton said:

This bating session was quite unexpected: Paul in the LR, the door wide open. Lately, something is not going well between Leora and Paul. For days on end there is very little communication between them at home. He's in the LR either at his desk or bored stiff on the sofa. She's busy doing something in the GR or is in one of her house cleaning frenzies. There’s no sexual contact between them at all. His few advances are elegantly rebuffed, and her advances are either totally ignored or taken no notice of. When one of them has a rare guest, the other makes him/herself scarce. I don't know what they do during their daily outings, and I've only been viewing them for a few months, but this is not normal for a young couple in the prime of life. There seems to be a deep frustration there. Frankly, I find it quite sad.

That's Leora for you never be surprised by the unexpected when she's around, also this is the reason she's so popular, and fortunately for us there's only one Leora, as for communication between the two of them it's probably due to Paul not being of this world

cela fait longtemps que leora ne se souci pas de paul pour se masturber, quand elle a envie, elle le fait, que paul soit présent ou pas!!!! ceux qui l'on raté peuvent me le demander, je partagerais.....

it has long been leora does not concern paul to masturbate when she feels like she does, that Paul is present or not !!!! those who missed it can ask me, I would share .....

i'd been so fixated on Belle that I did not realise The Goddess had removed her panties. I chose the exact moment she lifted her leg and opened her pussy to switch to another camera. It that wasn't bad enough the feed switch off as she was getting going and then it took about 5 attempts to get it going properly again and then I missed the climax. I've had problems with other girls, notably Nelly yesterday, but with Leora I've always been lucky. RLC are getting harder and harder to defeat. 

BTW I will post some pictures later.

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

cela fait longtemps que leora ne se souci pas de paul pour se masturber, quand elle a envie, elle le fait, que paul soit présent ou pas!!!! ceux qui l'on raté peuvent me le demander, je partagerais.....

it has long been leora does not concern paul to masturbate when she feels like she does, that Paul is present or not !!!! those who missed it can ask me, I would share .....

Corbo, I would say that Paul is at home with her 90% of the time and I've seen her bate less than 10 times while he's been in the flat. The other 10% of the time, she has bated more than 50 times so I think she is reluctant and I don't think he is comfortable with it. However she did bate when he was in bed just a few days ago. 

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Corbo, je dirais que Paul est à la maison avec elle 90% du temps et je l'ai vu son bate moins de 10 fois, alors qu'il a été dans l'appartement. L'autre 10% du temps, elle a chipé plus de 50 fois, donc je pense qu'elle est réticent et je ne pense pas qu'il est à l'aise avec elle. Toutefois, elle a fait bate quand il était dans son lit, il y a quelques jours. 

oui, ce n'est pas la première fois qu'elle se touche en présence de paul!!!! à l'époque ou il ne la touchait presque plus, elle le faisait même devant lui!!!!

yes, this is not the first time she touches herself in the presence of paul !!!! at the time or it's almost touching, it was the same to him !!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1