Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

13 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Maximum would be if he played with us in sexy heels and dildo

Heels ..  Dildo ... Heands ... Eva ..

What ???  Eva ??? 

I I don't care about that .(well)... 

I just want to see that sweet flower .... GOD... Where that wall to bang my head when in need it ..aaaaa?

Wow...  so many leors Circling over my head? ?

That hurted god damn it..   ?

Haha?

Have a great evening beautiful one ... Glad your safe at home.. ??

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, rebliz said:

Why you so worried about the temperature?  This temperature is not unusual in this area and the people who live there all their life know how to act and dressed. for us It sounds terrible

I agree with you !!!

And the children who go to school, who get up at seven or eight o'clock (not at noon or at 13 o'clock)? And the homeless, who sleep all night away from home? We are talking about a city with more than one million inhabitants ....
I've been to Russia twice, (fortunately in the summer) but once I saw a petition, which was made at the subway stations, at the bus and train terminals, at the big shopping malls, where temperatures are pleasant... but here it seems not to be the case....

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

she just got out of shower now in guest room naked

Missed the shower - I've already lurked there several times today but to no reward - but I was waiting in the GR :biggrin: not that the light was great. On the B2 board I compared Leora's exercise wit Belle and you'll never guess who turned out to be the clear winner ... hint she was dressed in white. Of course she tortured Eva with the bone before. How high can she leap? Not quite high enough it seemes LOL 

3 hours ago, lwis said:

I agree with you !!!

And the children who go to school, who get up at seven or eight o'clock (not at noon or at 13 o'clock)? And the homeless, who sleep all night away from home? We are talking about a city with more than one million inhabitants ....
I've been to Russia twice, (fortunately in the summer) but once I saw a petition, which was made at the subway stations, at the bus and train terminals, at the big shopping malls, where temperatures are pleasant... but here it seems not to be the case....

Well i don't know about you but if i will be in this kind of temperature...  You might put a stick up my ass and I'll become a popsicle... I don't like or deal with cold temperature to good. 

As for the local well they can indure the temperature more then other but for how long can you be out expose to it??? 

All and all admire leora's willpower and dedication for that mission

Leora ...  have a beautiful night love ?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Well i don't know about you but if i will be in this kind of temperature...  You might put a stick up my ass and I'll become a popsicle... I don't like or deal with cold temperature to good. 

As for the local well they can indure the temperature more then other but for how long can you be out expose to it??? 

All and all admire leora's willpower and dedication for that mission

Leora ...  have a beautiful night love ?

Of course you are right, used to it they may be,but not used to standing around for up to six hours in temperatures of between -21 to -32, Its very easy for those people to scoff at it as if it were nothing, but I would ask them....." would you do it for a cause you believed in ". and if they were honest the answer would probably be no, but then sometimes its not expedient to be honest in some circumstances.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Of course you are right, used to it they may be,but not used to standing around for up to six hours in temperatures of between -21 to -32, Its very easy for those people to scoff at it as if it were nothing, but I would ask them....." would you do it for a cause you believed in ". and if they were honest the answer would probably be no, but then sometimes its not expedient to be honest in some circumstances.

You hear leora .... I know a thing or two  about life...  But.   

In life there is alway somthing or some one to learn from ... 

And today i learn from you :blush:

my lady... :angel::heart:?

• Upvote 1