Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Anonymity breeds trolls due to the lack of consequence.  Because of trolls...anonymity is best.  (Yin/Yang)

You never know when one of these dedicated looneys might show up on your doorstep.

I only recently revealed my true City and State in order to try and stimulate some cultural conversation.  Other than that I did not even use my common forum name because it is so unique that it could easily be tracked back to my real identity.

And if there is one thing that American's have been trained religiously to protect....it is your identity.  Am I right fellas?

• Upvote 1

Juli' Good for you one has to stand up for one's parents when, where and how ever they can, and to think this clown doesn't even know them

Solembum, I think the clue's in the name Solem bum (think about it) is someone of very limited intelligence who hasn't a good word to say about any one on the whole project, so i find it is beyond any sensible reason as to why this person waste's his/her time other than for his/her own perverse pleasure in ridiculing all that go before them

• Upvote 3

OK, time to get back on topic. Be advised that Foamy has read the rules (he wrote most of them), and he is quite capable of enforcing them. Please pay attention to Rule #4 and #5 if you wish to troll other posters. Thank you and have a nice day. Or else. ::)

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/8619-rules/

foamy_is_watching.png

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Solembum you should ignore like I did many months ago. I did not like his attacks on you so I called him a child and then he started on me. He used to like you, then started attacking Paul and then you for being wit Paul. and then finally aspects of your body. I theorised that he must have tried to contact you and you had rejected what he said because I could not think of another reason for his hostility. He even complained about your forehead - that is how big an idiot he is.

I went back and looked at his posts over the last couple of months and most of them were misanthropic, hardly friendly or appreciative of any of the tenants in any of the apartments, so I agree that he's not worth worrying about. Personality defect, by the look of it. I couldn't find any post about Leora's father, though, so I assume that one was deleted. I agree that I've not read anything from him to suggest he enjoys being a member of this forum.

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

I went back and looked at his posts over the last couple of months and most of them were misanthropic, hardly friendly or appreciative of any of the tenants in any of the apartments, so I agree that he's not worth worrying about. Personality defect, by the look of it. I couldn't find any post about Leora's father, though, so I assume that one was deleted. I agree that I've not read anything from him to suggest he enjoys being a member of this forum.

I think perhaps he once tried to befriend Leora on social media and she declined his approach, since then he has had a personality bypass and become a cretin of the highest order. 

• Upvote 4