Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

7 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

She is lost treasure, waiting to be found by me. I now understand, why so many here act silly with their post, for that, I apologize. I would drag myself across any nation, just to feel her lips upon my own. Gorgeous you are juli' and awesome!

What is this sillyness thou talkest about? 

I would rather read the silly stuff then spread your legs or wear sexy hills and other disrespectful comments... Plus it makes here smile and that's a big bonus for me. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

What is this sillyness thou talkest about? 

I would rather read the silly stuff then spread your legs or wear sexy hills and other disrespectful comments... Plus it makes here smile and that's a big bonus for me. 

Ooooh, that smell / Can't you smell that smell / Ooooh that smell / The smell of death surrounds you. I did apologize, my furry friend of a Casanova, and I am aware that sometimes women enjoy the petting zoo (no point attended) Like you, I also would like to put a smile on her face, but in a pleasurable, memorable way.

Just now, ROCKHARD said:

Ooooh, that smell / Can't you smell that smell / Ooooh that smell / The smell of death surrounds you. I did apologize, my furry friend of a Casanova, and I am aware that sometimes women enjoy the petting zoo (no point attended) Like you, I also would like to put a smile on her face, but in a pleasurable, memorable way.

We all would. 

Lynryd Skynrd 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

My Friend ... Each person has his oun way to express him self .. Tword Such beauty. .  .

Some can put beautiful way of expression some less but all who love leora . .    mean well and not to harm ..

Exsept For example .. this other guy up... 

All and all ... We all want to see her smile spread on her sweet face .. Each person is trying in a different way of approach:biggrin:

Respect that ... And don't Patronize on those who are abit limited with word as some have difficultly with the language or from other reason.   

Take this remark to you heart and be sensitive to the rest...

And my friend I really don't mean to be disrespectful .. Just known you self .. As it can be a bit offensive to some and can drag in unnecessary  pleasant remark ??

2 hours ago, canlı said:

canlı, does the boyfriend matter to you? Sometimes we find ourselves wanting something that its just not possible. Then we get bored and start posting irrational thoughts. What she does is not of your or anyone's concern. I know you mean well, and there's a reason we are all here, so, make the best of it.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

canlı, does the boyfriend matter to you? Sometimes we find ourselves wanting something that its just not possible. Then we get bored and start posting irrational thoughts. What she does is not of your or anyone's concern. I know you mean well, and there's a reason we are all here, so, make the best of it.

He thinks he knows something but he doesn't. So he comes here to troll.. I have him blocked so I don't have to read his dribble. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

My Friend ... Each person has his oun way to express him self .. Tword Such beauty. .  .

Some can put beautiful way of expression some less but all who love leora . .    mean well and not to harm ..

Exsept For example .. this other guy up... 

All and all ... We all want to see her smile spread on her sweet face .. Each person is trying in a different way of approach:biggrin:

Respect that ... And don't Patronize on those who are abit limited with word as some have difficultly with the language or from other reason.   

Take this remark to you heart and be sensitive to the rest...

And my friend I really don't mean to be disrespectful .. Just known you self .. As it can be a bit offensive to some and can drag in unnecessary  pleasant remark ??

He is fine, I think maybe you misunderstood his post. 

• Upvote 1